Attention

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@Prometheus @Spectre
    Sense link realms is closing down and a few that do still play like me are we able to still be refunded our remaining credits/realm time?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

good luck lol

If you actually care that much on principal, I think you'd be better off trying to track down however owns Mythan Interactive

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Aries lol why the hell are you asking a refound of another game here XD

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@finland
    Prometheus was a developer/Community manager for Linkrealms.
    I'm not entirely sure how the company was structured, but my limited understanding is that Prometheus had the most influence over the game, in spite of it being an unpaid(poorly paid?) position.

Fractured was a bit of a controversy, as Prometheus, along with all other developers, stepped down while announcing Fractured. This being Controversial because Fractured began developement prior to the announcement Linkrealms would be abandoned, during a time when it was strongly implied development would continue.

I assume he's asking here because he's upset over the death of his game, and want his inevitably declined requests to be public.

Wind Blast is overpowered B T W

@holya said in Attention:

good luck lol

If you actually care that much on principal, I think you'd be better off trying to track down however owns Mythan Interactive

I have actually. I just was curious I doubt they would even read this honestly

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Aries Trust them more ;). I'm pretty sure that they have red this thread 😉

@finland I've dealt with this team a lot longer than anyone here. Other than one or two people that was older players than me from our last game together

• DymStudios - CEO

@aries said in Attention:

Sense link realms is closing down and a few that do still play like me are we able to still be refunded our remaining credits/realm time?

Hi Aries, I've had nothing to do with Mythyn Interactive for almost 1 year now. Try writing to their usual email address, contact@linkrealms.com, provided that still works... and good luck!

Fractured was a bit of a controversy, as Prometheus, along with all other developers, stepped down while announcing Fractured.

Just me and the game designer (and long-time friend of mine), Uriel, quit. Which means half of the Linkrealms team, yeah, but not the whole Mythyn. We also didn't own shares of Mythyn, just to make it clear - we were regular employees, disregarding how big my decision-making power was.

@prometheus said in Attention:

@aries said in Attention:

Hi Aries, I've had nothing to do with Mythyn Interactive for almost 1 year now. Try writing to their usual email address, contact@linkrealms.com, provided that still works... and good luck!

Fractured was a bit of a controversy, as Prometheus, along with all other developers, stepped down while announcing Fractured.

Just me and the game designer (and long-time friend of mine), Uriel, quit. Which means half of the Linkrealms team, yeah, but not the whole Mythyn. We also didn't own shares of Mythyn, just to make it clear - we were regular employees, disregarding how big my decision-making power was.

Ok thanks @Prometheus if you want you can delete this post

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured