Question/Request: Camps vs Building

• I have not had a chance to try out the building and am unsure of how easy it is. But is it possible to make small camps or temporary shelters. Just like a campfire/leanto for resting and cooking (if cooking is a thing)

it will be handy early on setting up a small base camp before you start your big building projects.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

With branches and stones you can build a campfire anywhere to rest and cook food.

All types of building are easy, you just need to find materials to build (which may or may not be in close proximity). This depends on what you chose to build and where. 🙂

So although building isn't hard, getting yourself all the needed materials may not be a quick job, especially if you will be playing in PvP area.

@Gothix said in Question/Request: Camps vs Building:

All types of building are easy, you just need to find materials to build (which may or may not be in close proximity). This depends on what you chose to build and where. 🙂

So although building isn't hard, getting yourself all the needed materials may not be a quick job, especially if you will be playing in PvP area.

I was thinking about this while building my house this time around I bet building in the demon world will be painful haha

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured