opinion on most recent alpha test

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

FIrst off the test has been amazing this time the server stability is ace great work guys

So my list of opinions

Could do with dynamic resource spawns, branches are not keeping up with the player base in the start area.
    Need some anti spam for global in future tests also
    I Cant see the chat color easily (white) wish we could pick what color chat was, hopefully that will come later

Items inside your house such as chopped logs become trapped when the walls are finished
    A craft all for making food and other items would be nice

Some way 2 find land parcels like a quest or something because when the game is live it will be almost impossible to get land after a few months potentially

Monsters could do with some blood on the ground when they die maybe even look a little damaged
    other players when building will hammer logs /walls in using a spear (if that i what they have equipped)
    House placements need to stop carts from parking inside them to stop them glitching when its finished building

If you are left click attacking a mob it will try loot the dead mobs mid combat and put a big loot box in the middle of the screen

Small Storage wooden boxes wont always place neatly against house walls, but the hide one will. (that was a problem in my friends house but not mine)

Grabbing items does not animation lock you, so you can grab a log from your cart and jog 3 meters before holding the log
    food management seems too slow atm , its almost pointless, kill 1 wolf and eat for the rest of the month lol

A craft all for making food and other items would be nice

Monsters could do with some blood on the ground when they die maybe even look a little damaged

If you are left click attacking a mob it will try loot the dead mobs mid combat and put a big loot box in the middle of the screen

I especially like these comments in particular.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

The chat box part I used the little “lock” but a transparency slider would be nice long term. Nice post and good suggestions 🙂

• @Xzoviac said in opinion on most recent alpha test:

Could do with dynamic resource spawns, branches are not keeping up with the player base in the start area.

A solution would be to greatly increase the resource respawn rate of raw materials when the server starts. Two weeks afterwards they can revert it to normal and everyone is happy.

• This post is deleted!

@Xzoviac said in opinion on most recent alpha test:

other players when building will hammer logs /walls in using a spear (if that i what they have equipped)
    House placements need to stop carts from parking inside them to stop them glitching when its finished building

Nice, I noticed this. It's nice that I can do things that need tools without equipping the tool, though.

After playing melee class shield and mace for 2 days I have found basic attacking lacking umpf
    The attacks need some solidness too them
    Maybe screen shakes on crit and stronger sound effects
    Blood effects and attack effects so that you can see your attacks landing

Mobs need to flinch slightly when hit as do players so that attacks feel like they do something

accuracy is way 2 low on a 18 dex 18 str char I should not be missing many attacks imo, however I am.

Mele does not feel strong atm and killing monsters is unfortunately boring standing and holding right click while I press bandages

Monsters such as spiders need more skittering sound effects as they move wolfs and others all seem to not have footstep sound effects?

Overall iv enjoyed playing I think the building of the house is my favourite thing to do in game so far as it has a focus and clear objective.

I hope the combat in game starts to feel more meaningful because atm it feels like a chore (not something I want to say tbh )

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured