Hud and Inventory Access.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

With the Hud, will It be like most and just be covered in buttons that make playing the game impossible? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, take a look at this.
    0_1500790833045_images.jpg
    Or will it be minimalistic, where as certain buttons or status bars appear as battles begin or perhaps a toggle keybind. And will players be able to change the location and sizes of tabs and status bars. What about Inventory space and access, Is it like most MMORPGs where you click a button and the inventory appears, or will it be button activated. What will the inventory size be and what about stack size? And will this space be expandable? Can you bind items to a hotbar so potions are easily accessable? And what about minimaps? Is gold going to be visable and will all items be dropped on death or just gold?

If these questions are being asked to early then please reply when you get into gameplay mechanics, personally I prefer a kinimalistic and neater kid of hud rather than the one you can see above.

Cheers, Iron Antero

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Wow, that screenshot makes my eyes tired. Feel free to direct me to a screenshot if I'm wrong, but I'm not aware of a mouse-driven game that has crazy levels of HUD-clutter, due to the nature of needing to move the mouse all over the screen in the heat of battle.

It'll will likely some time before we see any serious screenshots of the U.I. but I would imagine we'll be safe from that colorful chaos above due to how the system will handle movement. We can cross our fingers, at least.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

It will very much depend on whether or not add-ons will be allowed and exist for Fractured. The base UI is almost never cluttered, it's the add-ons that create the clutter.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Resident wow nerd here.
    This screenshot is a parody, so out of boredom, I covered the bits of information that are irrelevant to a TBC resto druid.
    alt text

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured