Founder Villa, Cottage, Palace?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

So I'm curious, if you have a starter pack with all three, do you just choose which one you place when you start out? You can't place all three for different characters right? I'm sure that's somewhere in the FAQ but here seemed to be most convenient. 🙂

Only 1 plot/house per character and 1 per planet if you make more characters on 1 planet

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Given that the bigger packs include multiple character slots, I'd guess you can set down the ones you want in such a case. I'd like to see them have an option to upgrade houses, with some of the resources just starting filled in on the upgrade in such a case. (AKA, select the bigger construction to upgrade to, and some of the first parts are filled in from 'recycled' materials.)

@Jairone said in Founder Villa, Cottage, Palace?:

Given that the bigger packs include multiple character slots, I'd guess you can set down the ones you want in such a case. I'd like to see them have an option to upgrade houses, with some of the resources just starting filled in on the upgrade in such a case. (AKA, select the bigger construction to upgrade to, and some of the first parts are filled in from 'recycled' materials.)

That would be cool.

@Jairone said in Founder Villa, Cottage, Palace?:

Story wise, from a development of your character perspective, I hope we will get the ability to create a small tent which you can use during your travels / exploring until you find an area or town where you want to build your estate (in any seize)

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Yitra Aye, I was only talking about actually settling down, having multiple characters who can select the options, and the upgrade idea. I see no reason why adventuring would not have a tent to camp with, especially given that far ranging travels would be a potential issue otherwise.

I do think that the tent would need some setup to make it viable and not simply see people drop it to prevent PvP in various places where that would occur... so maybe it takes 15 seconds of not moving in a set location to set up, such that anyone actually on screen of close would be able to interrupt normally.

@Jairone
    I totally agree with you on the upgrade function. Or at least the option to brake down your current building and re-use some of the materials. Normally you would expand your house by building expansions/extra rooms or another floor on top of it. Very curious how the bigger blueprints will pan out in the comming tests.

Was hoping I could use the palace on one planet, the villa on another, and so on... 🙂

@Roccandil said in Founder Villa, Cottage, Palace?:

Was hoping I could use the palace on one planet, the villa on another, and so on... 🙂

You can, as long as you have 3 races. Considering the time you can stay on another planet, there is no logic behind having a house there for such a short time, let alone have the time to gather the mats and build one.

Also, I hope that the blueprints will have a different effect on each planet. Meaning that a human cottage/house might look different from a Beastman's or a Demon's.

@Yitra said in Founder Villa, Cottage, Palace?:

@Roccandil said in Founder Villa, Cottage, Palace?:

You can, as long as you have 3 races. Considering the time you can stay on another planet, there is no logic behind having a house there for such a short time, let alone have the time to gather the mats and build one.

Also, I hope that the blueprints will have a different effect on each planet. Meaning that a human cottage/house might look different from a Beastman's or a Demon's.

Yeah houses should looks diffrent dependent on race imo

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured