Mercenary Business CEO, Brain.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hello everybody!

My name is Brain and I’m here to start the MBA, the Mercenary Business Association. I know what your thinking: “Mercenary-huh?” Well, this business really highlights the player based economy the fractured has. Just like farming, shops, and other vendors, mercenaries are merchants too. I am here to start this business for players that want to get better at PvP and fighting, all with getting paid.

What the process will be is a player will approach MBA and ask for a player to be hunted and killed for whatever reason. Depending on how high the player’s karma is and how much knowledge they posses, we will asses the targeted player and give you a price. Now this price is a double-edged sword. If we do successfully kill the player and prove that we did (TBA on how to do this), you will be required to pay us that said amount. However, if we fail to kill the player in a set amount of time, we pay YOU.

Now, this is definitely not set in stone, and has not even started to happen. And I don’t know how we will get together in terms of the business, whether it be we live in the same town, same planet, or even same guild, but this is something that I personally want to happen and I want to know if you want to happen as well. Please contact me personally or just reply to this post with any comments, concerns, or desires that you think will make the MBA a better, more efficient company.

More updates will be announced later this month if things go smoothly.

Best wishes,
    Brain

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Interesting

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@koalayaya Why, thank you.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Have u created a clan/chose a character yet?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Brain said in Mercenary Business CEO, Brain.:

Hello everybody!

My name is Brain and I’m here to start the MBA, the Mercenary Business Association. I know what your thinking: “Mercenary-huh?” Well, this business really highlights the player based economy the fractured has. Just like farming, shops, and other vendors, mercenaries are merchants too. I am here to start this business for players that want to get better at PvP and fighting, all with getting paid.

What the process will be is a player will approach MBA and ask for a player to be hunted and killed for whatever reason. Depending on how high the player’s karma is and how much knowledge they posses, we will asses the targeted player and give you a price. Now this price is a double-edged sword. If we do successfully kill the player and prove that we did (TBA on how to do this), you will be required to pay us that said amount. However, if we fail to kill the player in a set amount of time, we pay YOU.

Now, this is definitely not set in stone, and has not even started to happen. And I don’t know how we will get together in terms of the business, whether it be we live in the same town, same planet, or even same guild, but this is something that I personally want to happen and I want to know if you want to happen as well. Please contact me personally or just reply to this post with any comments, concerns, or desires that you think will make the MBA a better, more efficient company.

More updates will be announced later this month if things go smoothly.

Best wishes,
    Brain

This seems to be a unique and compelling business model! Sounds like your character will be as ruthless in the board room as he is on the battlefield. 😉

Glad to see prospective mercenary organizations are on the rise in Fractured. The game should have guilds and organizations of all styles. 👍

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Brain said in Mercenary Business CEO, Brain.:

My name is Brain

What were your parents thinking? 😛

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

1. make an alt
    2. hire you with my main to kill this alt
    3. log alt off and wait the designated time period
    4. collect the profit

😄

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Gothix said in Mercenary Business CEO, Brain.:

1. make an alt
    2. hire you with my main to kill this alt
    3. log alt off and wait the designated time period
    4. collect the profit

😄

@Brain , he’s got a point here!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Alexian True! But it shouldn’t be that bad if the alternate account isn’t that high leveled 👍🏻.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Gothix The fact was, they were THINKING 🤯🤯.

...get it? 😂

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Alexian Awwww thanks so much, that made my day. Let me know if you have any advice and the MBA’s doors are still open if your thinking about joining! 😉

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured