What will the gameplay consist of?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I am writing this to find out what will be the end game result? Will there be things to do after you reach max level? Will there be guilds? How can you make this not boring after you have done things? These are the main four questions have.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Arkhalis ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ (๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ).

@Arkhalis Hey,

There wonยดt be any lvl in this game. There also wonยดt be a quality or tier system for gear / crafting in the game.

One of the key points of Fractured is "horizontal progression". This means that when you start the game, you will start with some skills, ( you will be able to select them from a few choices when creating a new character ) you will already be able to play with your friends who are playing the game for a few months already.

Progression in Fractured is about gaining knowledge. Wether it is exploring the huge world of Fractured (the continent we are able to play on in Alpha 1, which is called Myr, is about 60 kmยฒ big; it takes a few hours to run straight from one side to another without a mount; Myr is only one of the three continents of Syndesia, which is one of the three Planets of the world of Fractured), gathering and crafting, or learning the 400 + available skills in the game. Gaining knowledge, the correct skills for certain situations and the best suited gear, will be what differenciates new players from older ones.

Apart from learning new skills, gathering, crafting and exploring other key features of Fractures will include building houses, bulding citys together, guilds, politics, PvE and PvP (dependent on the planet you choose to start), a karma system and MUCH MORE (since I could not think of anything else that is not a streach goal right now, I just went with MUCH MORE).

The world of Fractured is split into three Planets. Arboreus, Syndesia and Tartaros, each is inhabited by a different race and playstyle. Travelling between the planets will be possible.

Arboreus: this is considered to be the PvE Planet. It is inhabited by the Beastmen, who are nature lovers. ~70% of the Planet are completely PvP restricted. While it is allowed in other parts, it sure is not a good idea to do.

Syndesia: is the homeplanet of the Humans. Considerd the PvX Planet, while PvP is not restricted it still comes with consequences.

Tartaros: the planet for PvP lovers is inhabited by the demons.

There is so much more to talk about, but if you want more information on a specific topic, I recommend reading the Feature Spotlights, which you can find in the News section of the homepage of Fractured.

@Arkhalis said in What will the gameplay consist of?:

I am writing this to find out what will be the end game result? Will there be things to do after you reach max level? Will there be guilds? How can you make this not boring after you have done things? These are the main four questions have.

https://fracturedmmo.com/news/

there's a "what we know about Fractured" post you can search for too!

Copyright ยฉ 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured