New NPC Faction: Demon Hunters

• This post is deleted!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I like the idea of making the NPC "invasions" more prominent in Arboreous. That would make sense from the PVE side of things.

@Meiki said in New NPC Faction: Demon Hunters:

@Tuoni Some missions would require some degree of cooperation among demons of different types, but will be still doable without them.

This was interesting idea.. Maybe some quests does not need to be doable without other races and people would need to think their group composition before entering a dungeon for example.

@FallenW1ng said in New NPC Faction: Demon Hunters:

I like the idea of making the NPC "invasions" more prominent in Arboreous. That would make sense from the PVE side of things.

I liked that idea too. That Demon faction does not need to be the main antagonist for Beastmen, but it would make sense that some Demon syndicate tries to break through to planet Arboreus and Beastmen players will of course try to stop that. It would most certainly give meaningful and lore wise PvE content, and it would be easy to build stories, quests, dungeons and raids around that theme. 😏

Perhaps human and beastmen players could have some quests connected with NPC demon syndicate on Arboreus, and these quests could be connected with Babilis rep.

Human and beastmen players that are working on getting Babilis favor could use these quests as part of their journey.

@Gothix That is good idea too. Especially those beastmen who are targeting for abomination and move to Tartaros could have quests and tasks related to Demon Syndicate. It would make sense that they need to prove their worth to Babilis, and what would be better way than betray your own race and homeland.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured