a few questions

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I apologize if this information is readily available elsewhere. I'm having a horrible time googling anything for "Fractured" as the term is used for so many other things. At least the game isn't named "The" or "A". Just poking fun at your marketing guys. 🙂

• Are the Talents in place yet? If so how do I view/open them?

• When I go into Settings and "Control" there is nothing there. Is this just me or the norm right now?

• Are Friends and Groups working yet, if so could you tell me how to access them?

• What is the key to switch between weapons? Normally the weapon I see in my hand is the weapon on the far left of the Character screen. But last night I was wielding the weapon next to the shield in the Character screen. No idea how I did it. lol

Thank you.
    Game is looking good so far.
    Hang in there.

• Community Manager

@Noebody

Are the Talents in place yet? If so how do I view/open them?

Not yet implemented.

When I go into Settings and "Control" there is nothing there. Is this just me or the norm right now?

They will expand those later.

Are Friends and Groups working yet, if so could you tell me how to access them?

Both are not yet implemented.

What is the key to switch between weapons? Normally the weapon I see in my hand is the weapon on the far left of the Character screen. But last night I was wielding the weapon next to the shield in the Character screen. No idea how I did it. lol

The tab button.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Specter Thank you!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured