Problem for install the launcher for the Open Alpha 2

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Good evening or hello at the time you will spend here ...

I do not know if the subject was touched somewhere but good having not seen anything ...

This concerns the problem of the launcher and Defender Smartscreen, namely when it will be solved because for the moment benefit, discover and start to record to present the game on my channel is impossible ...

And if yes or no, hope that it is yes ... At least the access to the installation problem will be solved ???

But especially Alpha 2 open will you extend it because we are Saturday it is finished Monday ... And for a start it's pretty bad ... Knowing that there are also problems with spaceOS if I say no stupidity unless this is solved ...

Is there any information for when the launcher can be launched without being blocked or can we go through space OS in order not to waste time ??? waiting for a good weekend return

And if need of precision I am the ...

• Community Manager

@KingIIJulian At the moment it's hard to say if your issues are being caused by a bug or by the server performance issues as a result of the stress test. Could you please try it again once those issues have been fixed?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured