Patch Log - v.a.2.1.0d
- Some tweaks applied to the login server + more detailed logging for login procedures added to the client. We hope we'll be able to put an end to connectivity issues soon.
- Spider Lich added to Deadwood biomes.
- Number of kills required to complete Wolf and Bear knowledge reduced from 30 to 20.
- Wolf and Bear abilities are now learned earlier in their knowledge progress.
- Bear's second ability is now Bash instead of Heavy Blow.
- Navigation paths for players and monsters are now computed correctly. No more walking on cliffs and mountains
- Fixed a pretty terrible bug that allowed duping items placing a stack from the inventory on top of a stack in a chest.
- Removed "giant holes" in the Vale of Shadows. Side note: the Vale is not implemented yet, just a regular grassland biome!
- Restored missing rivers and lakes.
- Net Trap and Woodland Wisp outlines fixed.
- The VFX of Entangling Web is visible again.