Anybody want to be neighbors??

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Anybody want to be neighbors when the full game releases? I am pretty chilled player and i was thinking it would be cool, in the long run, to have neighbors that you actually know rather than complete strangers than never even talk to eachother. There seems to be 3/4 houses within small areas so could get a few of us plotted locally. Just as long as your not a total dick and also willing to help one another out, would come in handy helping eachother build/craft/trade ect. Hit me up peeps

• @Peter said in Anybody want to be neighbors??:

Anybody want to be neighbors when the full game releases? I am pretty chilled player and i was thinking it would be cool, in the long run, to have neighbors that you actually know rather than complete strangers than never even talk to eachother. There seems to be 3/4 houses within small areas so could get a few of us plotted locally. Just as long as your not a total dick and also willing to help one another out, would come in handy helping eachother build/craft/trade ect. Hit me up peeps

sure but not people the talk

• Nice. I like the idea of being intentional.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Nice idea Peter, but I would wait until towns are out for testing that will surely change the landescape.
    You may see now a lot of free plots but it can be that a town is at the centre of a certain area and some folks either settle in the town or around it. 🙂

Cheers Lil

• TF#10 - CONSUL

^. Towns when they come will be where people will gather. Finding a town that suits your interests will be important, especially if you wish to be social. For now there's really not enough on most of the time to group up reliably.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Most people are gonna organize around locations where their guilds will locate.
    I think it's too early to plan neighborhood. 😉

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured