Craft-able Raid Item Request

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Allow me to explain.

Have you ever been in a raid and someone had to 'suddenly leave?'

Getting to the stage of the raid was tough enough.. you had qualifiers to unlock.. and area's to traverse.. which took the entire team to get there.

Now you're there and someone in the group has to suddenly leave... real life, emergency or whatever.

A Raid is hard enough as it is and you normally need "All Hands on Deck" for such an event.

I would propose that a Craftable Magic Trinket be added to the game for such eventualities.

Basically.. You craft it... and perhaps it is 'expensive to craft' as well.. hard to make in the crafting tables.

It would allow the party leader to then invite someone to the raid.. then you click on the item.. orb or whatever.... and then
    on the top left .. you would click on the players name and it would teleport him/her to your current raid location.

Then your party/group/Raid team would once again be complete and you would be able to continue on. I think this would be
    a very "Novel" idea and item to add into the game. I have played many mmorpg's and I have never seen such an item so it would be new and unique to your game as well.

Please give it some thought

Thank-You

Vyr Vandalous

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

There are no traditional raids in this game. Everything is open world AFAIK. Need another player for your raid? Tell them to haul their butt to your location 😉

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@VyrVandalous I know I write on your posts a lot and at this moment it probably just seems like I am poking the bear. However I am just trying to help you here. It may do well to read up on the game and what it is going to be. How skill trees are going to work, the open world, raiding and dungeons, etc...

I think they answer a lot of questions that you have instead of posting things that you want to see in the game that would be the opposite of what the devs are trying to do.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured