where did you get influenced to make this type of mmo
this mmo looks pretty cool but what made you think of this type of mmo it's outstanding to me because you can learn over 400 spells and you can be a human,beast, and demon with their own worlds this idea is pretty nice for the story
There are plenty of titles that inspired us to make Fractured. In the MMO department I can name a few:
- Ultima Online for the freedom and the emotions given by exploration.
- Shadowbane for its town building and conquest mechanics.
- Haven & Hearth for its survival side.
- Guild Wars 1 / 2 for its character building.
- Vanguard for its race characterization.
- Talking modern stuff, I could name Albion Online - or better, its dev studio Sandbox Interactive.
- etc etc etc.
Outiside of the MMO world, classic single player Action RPGs for the exciting and skill-based combat - you name them, there are so many! Tabletop games (D&D above all) and classic RPGs games (BG, Planescape) also inspired us for their character attributes, styles of magic, alignment...
I could go on forever.
Of course, most of the games I've mentioned are just inspirations - don't start thinking Fractured has, say, survival elements as hardcore as H&H - that's not the case
In the end, we've felt that in the sandbox MMO world there was still a lot of room for innovation and I hope what we've revealed so far and the future spotlights will convey Fractured's potential in full!
@muker thanks for the reply and can't wait to play the game