Fractured x Albion Online

• As @Fenz said, AO is improving with each update. That being said, some of us have been playing/testing AO for years now. I'm personally looking forward to something new. For those of you who haven't tried AO, I would suggest it while you wait. For us veterans, it'll be refreshing starting this journey with Fractured. I welcome competition and look forward to something new.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@infernus said in Fractured x Albion Online:

Hey Devs, pros and cons? Why play Fractured instead Albion Online?

The first thing that strikes me about comparing the two is:

Fractured is open world and Albion Online is all these stupid little instances tied together that are basically maze like.

It's a total pain in the arse to move around in Albion Online. Awful.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Crazy how the entire Albion community is shifting over here lol, hopefully this game, will be what we wanted from albion.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

AO isn't that bad, but they seem to be catering towards carebears more and more with each update. Kind of sad considering it was originally designed to be as hardcore and ruthless as Eve is.

Eve kept it where the most profit could be made only in dangerous sectors or at least, made the "safe" sectors still dangerous because you could still lose your ship.

For Albion to be as hardcore as Albion, they should've made HCE full loot when you die. Adding a bit of risk to the endeavour !

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured