Guild housing and relations

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hi
    I was thinking about how cool it would be to have some form of guild housing, like a castle, or just a big house where all the guild members can chill and drop their stuff. Players could have their personal rooms and there should be a lot of customization. Maybe on Tartaros (and potentially Syndesia), guilds have to protect their land. The guild housing would just be a place to meet up as a guild, talk, craft etc.

Another thing I'd like to see is relations in between guilds, like if someone from your guild get's assasinated in the open world of Tartaros, nearby guild members or the guild in general would get a notification telling who died and where, and they can go save him togheter.

I've always liked things like these because they really help forming a community within a guild, and that is imo something really important in MMO's.

@sharo

Another thing I'd like to see is relations in between guilds, like if someone from your guild get's assasinated in the open world of Tartaros, nearby guild members or the guild in general would get a notification telling who died and where, and they can go save him togheter.

I think it's a little wrong to give you an alert when you're killed. I believe that if a character dies, he can't notify you (no notification will come as you wrote about it). It needs to survive in combat with the enemy. then to tell your Guild and its allies about the enemy.

@muker
    still, the player could tell the guild his location through chat so it doesnt change that much. Making it pop up like an notification just helps informing other guild members about what happened. And I love the idea of guilds building a hostile relationship against each other, or form alliances.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Talking about guild halls. You could just build your own.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

It's pretty easy building various things like guild halls, and other specified hangout areas.

@loxreaten yeah but in open world other players can join and come in, I mean a private area for guild members only (maybe the gates could have guard npcs who you can hire to keep peeps out)

@sharo said in Guild housing and relations:

@loxreaten yeah but in open world other players can join and come in, I mean a private area for guild members only (maybe the gates could have guard npcs who you can hire to keep peeps out)

i could see the guild hall having an area instanced from the rest of the town. there's needs to be some place to erp.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured