Environment, and Magic

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Will the whole Environment be able to be reshaped and formed by magic?

Will there be a spell/ability that allows you to manipulate the ground or water/ environment in any way you please? My main question is if you could use everything around you - whether it would be in like a "Raise earth to form a barrier" ability or if it would be a "Earth Manipulation" ability where you can form and shape the ground to your will.

Just to help me understand the mechanics of some magic.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@icemperor

My main question is if you could use everything around you - whether it would be in like a "Raise earth to form a barrier" ability or if it would be a "Earth Manipulation" ability where you can form and shape the ground to your will.

Ah see perhaps school ALTERNATION will possess those same skills and will be able to lift the wall out of the ground. But I would like to have my visual effect depending on the location. That is, if we are in the winter biome, the raised "wall" will have to consist of frozen ground or other rock.

And we were told about this opportunity

Stuck between a clan of bands and a raging river? Animate the waters to protect you, or freeze them over to cross to safety – then melt them to drown your foes! In Fractured, the natural elements around you can always be exploited to defeat your enemies, even when all hope seems lost.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

So for example a "raise earth barrier" skill, and a "Earth spike" Ability would be different?

(Not under the same ability, Earth Manipulation)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@icemperor said in Environment, and Magic:

So for example a "raise earth barrier" skill, and a "Earth spike" Ability would be different?
    (Not under the same ability, Earth Manipulation)

We were not told anything, we have to wait for alpha, because at pre-alpha we can not disclose information because of the embargo

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Oh, Ok thank you.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

I doubt “earth manipulation” will be a thing because it would be too touchy and could be used by trolls to just be a nuisance

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@icemperor If you read the homepage you can understand that spell will work in that way. But it's just a concept we ahve to see if they will be able to create such things. Anyway that's the idea and that's why we are here.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured