Will there be Raiding/PvE?

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

It may be a bit old, but I've always loved the sense of camaraderie and satisfaction of getting a big group of people together to tackle a dark dungeon and come back into town with our pockets lined with gold. What will the PvE be like here, if any?

Also, how do you intend to model it?

Finally, will PvE players on Tartaros or the Human World have to risk going back to town with the loot, opening the door for other players to kill the raid group and take the loot?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

There will be open world dungeons.

Well, Tartaros is a lawless PvP planet and the human planet has full PvP aswell, but with laws in place that you can break. We also know we lose our stuff when we die so I assume that yes, you will risk your stuff. The Beastmen world is most PvE-like. PvP can happen there too but it's apparently very hard for a PvPer because the whole environment supposedly turns against the PvPer.

A while ago, I made a compilation of all answers given by the devs. It might answer some of your questions: https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/145/dungeons-guild-info/3

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Fascinating. Thanks for the info Vengu!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@cysan said in Will there be Raiding/PvE?:

Finally, will PvE players on Tartaros or the Human World have to risk going back to town with the loot, opening the door for other players to kill the raid group and take the loot?

I think it's impossibile in tartaros because beastmen don't attack each other
    While for humans it's normal, if you are a human you can trust only yourself (and hour group of friends of course)

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured