List of Small Plants 52/57 - can you add anymore to it?

• I'm trying to find and make a list of all the small plants available in the game, currently I have 52/57
    Can you check your Book of Knowledge>Resources, and see if you have any that are missing from the list? and optionally where to find them?

SMALL PLANTS 52/57

Abrus
    Angel's Trumpet
    Anthurium
    Arnica
    Bee Balm
    Bitterleaf
    Bloodvein
    Blueberry Bush
    Bluth
    Catmint
    Currant Bush
    Dandelion
    Dendron
    Earth Blossom
    Flax
    Gooseberry Bush
    Guzmania
    Gympie Gympie
    Icebal
    Icycle Thorns
    Lavender
    Mandrake
    Marrows
    Milkweed
    Moonbeam
    Mustard
    Nightshade
    Oleander
    Passion Flower
    Penwiper
    Pitcher Plant
    Poinsetta
    Polyphia
    Potato Plant
    Primrose
    Pumpkin Plant
    Rafflesia
    Raspberry Bush
    Red Kale Peacock
    Rosemary
    Shellbreaker
    Sneezeweed
    Spinach
    Strawberry Bush
    Tomato Plant
    Widow Bloom
    Wild Carrots
    Wild Garlic
    Wild Onion
    Winterberries
    Winter Star
    Wolfsbane

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

54 plants.PNG

I looked at the wiki and this is what I have found. Hope this helps.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I remember I saw something like "wild rye" but it does not seem to show up in the wiki.

• This post is deleted!

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I also have 52/57 for the small plants, and I think they are spawning somewhere in the game since there are two people with 557k KP on the leaderboard.

(I've killed and touched everything on Tutorial Island, so that can't be the reason why I'm stuck at 556k, but I'll double-check soon.)

• This post is deleted!

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Have you finished all of Aerhen and Terra yet, @Meiki? If so, would you mind sharing a screenshot of this?

UnityClient@Windows_zJm076YwI7.png

I'm trying to see if everyone who has finished Tutorial Island, Terra, and Aerhen have consistent amounts of knowledge. If they do, there's something on Aerhen or Terra—probably Aerhen—that has a bugged spawn a few people managed to find.

• This post is deleted!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I'm #2 for KP, I also only have 52/57

2023-12-21 02_33_19-Fractured.png

Not really sure what I did to gain more KP, but #1 is at 556,509. No clue what we did different, I think it was really just like RNG round up luck on kills or something.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh, @Meiki. Like... HOW do we have a 1 KP difference? We literally did all of the same things, lmao.

Okay, from what I'm seeing, we all have consistent amounts of knowledge points (~556k) and we've definitely all completed Tutorial Island, so this means the knowledge points we're getting from NPCs, points of interest, and resources are most likely inconsistent or there's some weird math formula witchcraft at work here that's really rounding up our numbers.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Exactly @Fi , I think numbers were just rounded up and we got more lucky in the rng 😂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured