Sword/Axe are now a joke...

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Really, what were you all thinking? Might as well feel like I'm back at the noob island starting all over again because I think with primitive weapons I was hitting for more. Strike down, well, let's change that to a PER ability and leave it on the Axe tree, wtf? Execute, hit for 206 on an ogre that was less than half health, woohoo. Slashing wave on the sword side, joke. Guys, this was the worst patch that could have come out. Plate = Joke. Mtn Dragon leather is better, where is the logic, please, tell me like I'm 5 years old because I can't understand any of this at all.

• There was no reason to do anything but use plate before. So, some things were moved and some skills had reductions based on armor encumbrance. As such, some of the skills you used may indeed be better using leather. But now you need to decide if you want to protection of plate or the higher damage.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@GorethMolier No, what I used to do was fun. I could do a bit of damage and survive as well. Mages were doing much better, but I wasn't complaining, I'd rather have a bit more survivability than to be a bit more damage. It was very even.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured