PvP opinion(good / neutral aligned)

• Hello Fractured world,

I am taking some time to dispel my own ignorance/suggest some slight changes.

To the best of my knowledge Terra, has PVP.. can you as a blue player attack a red in terra? If so you should only damage them when you flag for hostility buy pushing [P] key or what ever you have it mapped to. At which point an evil player has a buff right as you hit them that allows them to fight back but only with the person who intentionally went into hostile mode and attacked them. Terra is lawful even blue players should have to suffer some consequence for such open hostility.

I started the open game running to Bravvos and joining up with the Iron Bank, I spent all my 40hrs of bowtie time franticly building the next thing that would pop up in town with a few of my friends of old and my new friends from bravvos. I think the talk of your 40hrs of new account time being a cheat by some of my wonderfully blood thirsty red fellow players is a bit over the top and short sighted. We need new players to have time to acclimate to the game and forcing them right into the fray is a very bad thing. Please stop calling the 40hr timer an exploit, it is poor sportsmanship(a term i hate to use but is the best descriptor). People can use that 40hrs how ever they see fit smuggling, farming materials or even moving items safe from one world to the next. Especially when many of my brothers and sisters in red were exploiting the suicide option to avoid sheriffs.
    THat said I would really like reds to have a leader board and perhaps a "street cred" counter for their incarcerations'.. or per haps a way to build up time served if they opt to stay longer so that their second offence.. OR and something i like, reds don't drop their Devine rewards when killed by a sheriffs execute, they can use them to commute a part/all of their time served by burning some of them when jailed... as a bribe to the jailer, the weight would be proportional to the reward. This would incentivize them to run cycles of PvP/PvE, so a red out hunting may not be gunning for your head just playing. The street cred mechanic could also increase the bounty on them by a lot.. the gold payment to bribe the way out should remain also but be proportional to the number of times jailed on some adjustable mechanic.

I love the excitement that has come from the more bombastic guild of reds taking the town closest to the stargate.. I was actually laughing for days and still issue a little giggle at this one.. towns that camped the resources early on but neglected the biggest resources in the game... Oh.. my. I do love our volatile out spoken outlaws and the fact that they took a town right by the gate was brilliant. I just have one question... when are you going to start advertising protection to trade convoys... I mean come on every functioning cartel has to have an angle and some king of rules.. might makes right only works for so long evolve and become something truly sinister please. I absolutely love the excitement you add to the game. The wild west feeling at the heart of the world is something no one could have predicted & I love you all for that dynamic.

Xandrathii, Iron Bank for Life,
    Vice Govern of Kurast.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Xandrathii there is no PVP on terra, reds that get there, can be killed but not kill anyone.

• Nice post.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured