Some suggestions and fix after this test

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

So here we go, i got another full immersion into this alpha and got some good improvement s but, still some old bugs and new bad feature i wish to reconsider:

• Timers: awful! Since in past we got the promise the respawn of ores and materials were random in a certain range, now its totally defined in a fix time, absolutely bad. Now people is campering resources until last minute before they repop-up.
      I suggest to leave timer but put it more generic like "less than 1 hour- about 2 hours-more than 3 hours and so on", this give the sense if deserve to wait or not without being forced to camp.

• Ores: Again, stop this free mining for all, its terrible and have absolutely no-sense. Unclaimed towns should allow free mining, claimed NOT. Since now we have a payment fee for crafting (managed perfectly from town management), why not for mining? a town could allow to pay a small amount for each ore player get, leaving free gathering for citizen and resident, or more, cities could SELL mining licenses, a paper which allow owner who use it to free gather ores into that city area for a tot of hours/days.

• Arrows: Stone arrow and bone arrows seems to do same damage, crafted in different way but cannot be stacked, this give some problems with arrow management because if i have for example 50 stone arrow and 50 bone arrow, i have to end one before replace with the other, often during fights. Could be useful to have the same arrow even if crafted in different way, and more, we need an "arrow count" somewhere on screen to know how many arrow we have, or at least an advice if we are going out of ammo.

• Cluncky movement: some animation, especially during gathering/mining, is very cluncky, we need a sort of queue in commands during gathering because if animation is not totally ended, we cannot perform another action, even mouse icon will not change if animation in progress, give some priority to this, its almost from first alpha we have this bad thing.

• Delete time on wagon and charts: GREAT IDEA, but 24 hours seems a bit low, maybe we could consider 48, just to avoid someone lose materials for a day out of game, which could happen maybe during weekend or for some trouble with internet or private issues

• Content Creator

@Meziljin said in Some suggestions and fix after this test:

Delete time on wagon and charts: GREAT IDEA, but 24 hours seems a bit low, maybe we could consider 48, just to avoid someone lose materials for a day out of game, which could happen maybe during weekend or for some trouble with internet or private issues

The delete timer stops of you leave your wagon/cart on your own plot. I also think it stops in town, but could be wrong there.

A lot of your other points I can get behind, however, you do have to realize some of these things are reacting to other players requested fixes, and so they are experimenting to see what works. The Timers for Ore is something others have asked for. They decided after that one test with the ore nodes being connected to the cities, that it made more sense to make ore nodes open to the world, and then cities would have to monitor the nodes and get to them first if they wanted them all to theirselves.

Arrows: As they have the exact same stats, Stone and Bone arrows should just result in 'Basic Arrows' so they can interstack with each other. I'm okay with not having a counter, because one of the things a warrior in battle has to deal with is not knowing for sure how much ammo they have left, unless they periodically check, just like a gunman with his/her clip.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured