player still logged in issues

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I have seen quite a few posts of this previously, but none of them with any explanation as to what lead up to it.
    I, myself, was travelling through the heartwood and suddenly, I wasn't finding any enemies at all. I travelled for about 7 minutes and decided to go to the central ruins, only to find that there was nothing, even there, when I got there. With my previous experience, I know there is supposed to be wisps on top of it, and elementals guarding the ntrances... so i knew something was up. I tried logging out, and the countdown appeared. It got all the way to 0 and then just disappeared. My character was still online and I could run around, despite the timer hitting zero. I then opted to click quit game, and now I can't log back in.

can't log in.jpg

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I haven't been able to log in for over an hour now, with it still saying I am logged in. For a full loot PvP game, this is not acceptable. Characters should be automatically logged out/booted about 5 or 10 minutes of activity, to prevent this. My character is likely dead from exhaustion now, and there is literally nothing I can do about it. I lost everything I was carrying, because the game wouldn't let me log out and it wouldn't boot my character when I tried to log in afterwards. There should, at the very, very least, be a force log option.

I am very lucky that I had basically nothing to lose, but I am absolutely POSITIVE, that other players have not been as lucky as I was this time.

EDIT: even now, 3.5h after the initial issue, I still can't log in...

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured