ChipsNSoda Point of View (Feedback)

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

BUGS:

1. MOBS CAN STILL GET IN THE HOUSE IF YOU AGRO THEM BEFORE GETTING IN THE HOUSE AND CLOSE THE DOOR.

2. SOME RESOURCES ON THE MAP ONLY MAKE THE GATHERING ACTION BUT DOENST LET US PICK UP.

SUGGESTIONS:

1. INCREASE HITBOX OF SOME MATERIALS (SOME WOOD LOGS CANT BE PICKED UP BECAUSE THEY FALL IN A VERTICAL POSITION.

2. MAKE CRAFTING STATIONS USABLE BY CO OWNERS OF THE HOUSE, DOESNT MAKE SENSE THAT I ''DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS THIS'' IF I WANT TO CRAFT INGOTS OR USE WOODMISTH STATION.

3. LEGENDS AND MINI BOSS SHOULD DROP SOME DECORATIVE ITENS

4. AUTORUN KEYBUTTON SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED

5. IMPLEMENTATION OF A MAP WITH 20% OPACITY (LIKE DIABLO MAP). Its kinda boring to stop traveling and open the map to see where I'm going.

6. MAKE TOOLTIPS ON EVERY TALENT POINT YOU WANT TO SPEND POINTS ON IT. (CONSULTING WIKI EVERYTIME TO CHECK WHAT THAT POINT DOEST ITS KINDA UNNECESSARY)

7. INSTEAD OF CREATING MULTIPLE FOR EXAMPLE MULTIPLE SMELTING STATIONS IN THE GAME TO BE ABLE TO PRODUCE MORE INGOT, MAKE THE STATIONS LEVELABLE, THIS WOULD MAKE THE PLOTS MORE ATTRACTIVE
      FOR NEW PLAYERS INSTEAD OF THEM NOTICING A PLOT WITH 29 SMELTING STATIONS JUST TO INCREASE PRODUCTION LEVEL. SO IF I WANT TO SMELT MORE THEN 1 INGOT AT A TIME, I WOULD NEED TO RAISE
      THE LEVEL OF THAT SMELTING STATION SO IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO MAKE MORE INGOT.

8. MAKE LOOT FROM MOBS BETTER TO PICK IT UP, IF I KILL 10 SKELETONS IN THE SAME PIXEL, IT GETS HARD TO CLICK ON ALL OF THEM TO GET THE LOOT FROM IT, SOMETIMES WE JUST LEAVE THE MOB
      WITH FULL LOOT BECAUSE WE CAN'T CLICK IT.

9. ENERGY DROPS TO FAST. IF THE DEVS WANT TO LEAVE THE ENERGY SYSTEM AT IT IS, I SUGGEST TO INCREASE STONES RESOURCES IN THE MAP. IT GETS MASSIVELY BORING TO GO ON A HUNT AND WASTE 40M LOOKING FOR STONES JUST TO CREATE A CAMPFIRE // OR DECREASE STONES NECESSARY TO CREATE A CAMPFIRE.

OBS: ILL BE EDITING THIS POST ONCE I HAVE NEW IDEAS AND BUGS TO REPORT.

• Content Creator

@Xirinki said in ChipsNSoda Point of View (Feedback):

INCREASE HITBOX OF SOME MATERIALS (SOME WOOD LOGS CANT BE PICKED UP BECAUSE THEY FALL IN A VERTICAL POSITION.

This would be a good fix for the long running phantom log issue, although a minor issue, more convenient then anything.

MAKE CRAFTING STATIONS USABLE BY CO OWNERS OF THE HOUSE, DOESNT MAKE SENSE THAT I ''DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS THIS'' IF I WANT TO CRAFT INGOTS OR USE WOODMISTH STATION.

At least make station permissions able to be set to Co-Owner and/or Guild on personal plots. Smelters at least have no permission settings.

LEGENDS AND MINI BOSS SHOULD DROP SOME DECORATIVE ITENS

They pretty much want the equipment to be all player created, so the best your going to get from Bosses and Legends is the Tales for knowledge, and mayhaps good rarer reagents in maybe higher multiples, and gold. Cosmetic items come from things like Foundation Points, and all actual items in the game degrade, so cosmetic items would have a limited appeal in that regard anyway. The cosmetic overlays from foundation points/levels stay with the account at least.

AUTORUN KEYBUTTON SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED

They said already they are working on this, but as a QoL implementation, it is lower priority than the mechanical fixes

IMPLEMENTATION OF A MAP WITH 20% OPACITY (LIKE DIABLO MAP). Its kinda boring to stop traveling and open the map to see where I'm going.

This is the first I've heard of anyone wanting Fog of War. Out in the outer world, rarely does fog of war fit, except in dark gothic games like Diablo, here, it makes more sense to show the map, but leave undiscovered areas without too many labels.

MAKE TOOLTIPS ON EVERY TALENT POINT YOU WANT TO SPEND POINTS ON IT. (CONSULTING WIKI EVERYTIME TO CHECK WHAT THAT POINT DOEST ITS KINDA UNNECESSARY)

Tooltips is again a QoL implementation, and although I'm sure they plan some of this, it will probably come late Beta. I do know they prefer most things be learned via trial and error, not via tooltips or wiki lookup.

INSTEAD OF CREATING MULTIPLE FOR EXAMPLE MULTIPLE SMELTING STATIONS IN THE GAME TO BE ABLE TO PRODUCE MORE INGOT, MAKE THE STATIONS LEVELABLE, THIS WOULD MAKE THE PLOTS MORE ATTRACTIVE
    FOR NEW PLAYERS INSTEAD OF THEM NOTICING A PLOT WITH 29 SMELTING STATIONS JUST TO INCREASE PRODUCTION LEVEL. SO IF I WANT TO SMELT MORE THEN 1 INGOT AT A TIME, I WOULD NEED TO RAISE
    THE LEVEL OF THAT SMELTING STATION SO IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO MAKE MORE INGOT.

Interesting thought, but feels a little bit over industrializing, building upward instead of outward as it were. They want space on plots to be a premium, and to let players choose how to best use that space for their needs, be it lots of Chests, or rows of Smelters.

MAKE LOOT FROM MOBS BETTER TO PICK IT UP, IF I KILL 10 SKELETONS IN THE SAME PIXEL, IT GETS HARD TO CLICK ON ALL OF THEM TO GET THE LOOT FROM IT, SOMETIMES WE JUST LEAVE THE MOB
    WITH FULL LOOT BECAUSE WE CAN'T CLICK IT.
    Group looting is already pretty much a no-go. This being a Full loot PvP system, they want it to take a few minutes for people to loot things in the heat of it, putting characters at risk, and also splitting the attention of bandits trying to steal loot.

• @GamerSeuss said in ChipsNSoda Point of View (Feedback):

IMPLEMENTATION OF A MAP WITH 20% OPACITY (LIKE DIABLO MAP). Its kinda boring to stop traveling and open the map to see where I'm going.

What he means is having the possibility of opening the map in the world with some opacity, not having fog of war xD
    I have to agree with him, you always have to stop, open the map and check where you going. Maybe they intend it to be that way but that would be nice.

• Content Creator

oh you mean an overlay or transparency map, most MMOs go the Mini-map route over the overlay, and it actually takes a lot of graphical code power to keep a transparency up over everything for each individual character, you'd be surprised how much extra graphic processing that takes.

• Yeah an overlay, when you are not an native speaker some words just vanish from your head xD

Maybe the possibility of adding waypoints that show on the minimap is viable? idk, i just found myself going the wrong road because i didnt want to stop and zoom in the map and check my position every 3 min

@GamerSeuss said in ChipsNSoda Point of View (Feedback):
    you'd be surprised how much extra graphic processing that takes.

Yeah when we suggest stuff we dont really know how much it takes sometimes 😬

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured