The Mage Guild will start this Alpha !
This post is deleted!
You are fascinated of magic and want to understand more of it? You want a deep connection to the earth and its beeings? You want master the skills of the elements? You want to heal other and make the world a better place?
Then the mage guild could be your place.
Only if you have no fear to follow the rules of the order and give your life for it, then "maybe" you will become a apprentice!
Besides the rules of the order, this points are also mandatory:
- You prefer joining the EU Server if existing
- Speaking english is no problem for you to communicate with your brothers and sisters.
- You are a true teamplayer
- You have no problem with a bit Roleplay in the context of the order
- You want to play a mostly magical character in fractured
The ruleset and structure of the order will educated when becoming a associate of it. Here are some points of it that also can become known to the outside:
About the structure:
- There are the Council of Mages elected every 2 month by the guilds member that have, besides the Archmage, a impact of all things the order is doing or will do
- All members can also take part by voting for or against a topic the council have decided
- You can archive 8 Ranks in the guild influenced by the grow of your knowledge in magic and the impact of your contribution to the guild
- There will be a Main City for the order that will also elected at the beginning by its members
- The Mage Guild will use a Discord Server
- Reallife ever comes before all Ingame activities
- Having fun comes before fast progression
About the rules:
- you are a neutral or good ingame character
- you are using a mostly magical skill character
- you have to contribute with a craftskill to the guilds economy
- your prefered playstyle doesnt matter! PVE and PVP are part of the guild
Tell me here what goals you want to archive,how you will contribute into our association, and what does it mean to you becoming a member of the mage guild.
Iam excited of your creative applications.
Unitatis et cohaerentia
@Ignator I like your enthusiasm and admiration for magic. If you might listen to a couple of suggestiins though;
Put all of the guild rules in a single list. Reading them twice made it feel like I was reading the same thing all over again, despite the minor differences.
As much as you want magic focused players, you might want to hope there are a few 'spellblades' and tanks that want to join, to help defend your army of mages. Some enemies deal a LOT of physical damage and have high hp and magic resistances. I guess, if players want KP (Knowledge Points), they can tenporarily team with other people though. You can also buy reagents off of people that farm them too.
Best of luck, making a Fractured version, of Skyrim's College of Winterhold!!
@Xzait Thank you for your Feedback i will overthink the structure next time.
Editing the post dont work after 3600 seconds in this Forum to correct it.
The mage guild will need some protecting guards to keep the Mage City and the mages living there safe while the apprentice are study and raise there magic skills. Thats why i wrote "mostly magic using" to let it a bit open to attract some sort of Battlemages and Spellblades of course
I hope more people sharing my idea of a, like you said "Fractured version of Winterhold"
The Discord Server is Ready.
Here you can ask also questions about the guild or get more information if you wish.
Stix last edited by
This post is deleted!