The value of Information

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Mirgannel12 you made a comment about trade and 1 message is all it takes, what's the point? The point is... the game is so fcking HUGE... I doubt anyone wants to travel 5h searching for the POSSIBILITY of finding what they are after... and potential going back home empty handed, when it would have been faster to travel to whatever drops it and getting it themselves, even if in bulk. It would destroy the economy of the game if people didn't have a way to communicate to find reagents they are after (heavy materials are easy, with the trading post available ~ but not everyone will be looking for only heavy materials)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@GamerSeuss - yeah, I run a FB page myself but recently told the folks who follow it that it's not gonna be very active, for reasons my followers will ALL relate to. It's a juggernaut, to be sure.

A few years back I tried out a decentralized social network called Diaspora. I really dug the folks I met there, but I couldn't convince fam and friends who are more normal to join me, so eventually had to admit that if I wanted to stay in touch with my friends/fam all over the world, I'd need to suck it up and log on to fb a few times a week. <sigh>

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured