Activation Email Issue

• Excited to play! Got master pack. Not getting activation email. I mispelled mail in Gmail in my email! Pls Help

• This post is deleted!

• Can anyone tell me how to get a refund?

I really wanted to play this game over the four day. And yes, I am to blame for the typo. However, its the four day and after reaching out to two people and emailing support; there is no resolution.

Im starting to think its not fixable. I think the game has a wonderful idea. I wish everyone the best. But I am over it at this point. I can't play to review it like I intended.

Some of you are wondering what happened. Basically I spelled "GMAIL" as "GMIAL" and now I can not get an activation email. I figured this wouldnt even take a day to fix. Then I thought, eh, its a small crew starting out, give em more time. And maybe Im a bit impatient with the issue I myself created, albeit an honest mistake.

But at this point, I dont know why if there hasnt been a resolution in the days past why would there be one in the future?

So if you can kindly tell me how to get a refund, Id appreciate that.

• To anyone reading this thread:

The wonderful staff of Fractured, including the CEO made it right.

Appreciate it. I’ll be getting in game today. Can’t wait to try it.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

congratulation, hope you enjoy the last test and comming back to the next longer test in Februar

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured