Bug: Damage Bonus Shenanigans

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

after resting, the game tells me I have +92% dmg with bows, after all my bonuses from gear, enchants and talent points.
    Damage1.jpg
    Damage2.jpg

After clicking tab, to my first unarmed slot, it thinks i am still using a bow, and shows me my talent bonus from bows:
    Damage3.jpg

Clicking tab twice more, getting back to the bow, it shows me a different number to my actual damage. This number will change based on where you have talents. Even if different talent presets have the same damage bonuses, they will show a different number in the inventory:
    Damage4.jpg

Clicking tab a few more times, will break it even more:
    Damage5.jpg

The only way to get back to the damage you should be dealing, is by resting at a tavern or fireplace again. While having your bow selected.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

On top of this, the damage you deal, is affected. I was getting the bow damage bonus on my quarterstaff earlier, instead of my bow.
    Damage6.jpg
    I should have realised this issue earlier, when i was dealing almost as much damage with my quarterstaff as i was with my bow, despite having no perks to melee damage and less than half of my perception stat, in strength. (22 perception and 10 strength)

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured