About the PvE planet

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I have been looking at the https://fracturedmmo.com/feature-spotlight-6-pvp-alignment-crime/ notes here and I know how games that allow PvP in a PvE area usually go. Often developers never actually understand what lengths PvP players will go to to hunt players who have no wish to PvP just because they can.

I am not here to quarrel with anyone about PvP. I just don't want to waste money buying a game that I will end up leaving. How will my safety from PvP be assured on Arboreus?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@chaye said in About the PvE planet:

ally understand what lengths PvP players will go to to hunt players who have no wish to PvP just becau

Your safety is assured on Arboreus by Arboreus being completely free of PvP except in very small specific designation outer areas. Arboreus is Good Aligned, everyone living there must be of Good alignment and therefore can not attack other Good Aligned players, Demons (PK'ers) are heavily damaged just from being on the planet and are only able to remain there for a very very short period of time and even then they are not allowed outside of the very small pk allowable areas of which they will most assuredly be blasted to pieces at once they ever arrived by the fellow beastman of the planet. So unless you go to another planet, you really do not have to worry about PvP at all. Arboreus will be the largest planet (twice the size of Syndesia) and you can travel to Syndesia without too much worry about PvP as long as you do it when the eclipse is not happening.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Ostaff That sounds good enough for me thanks.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured