Mounting and dismounting mechanics

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

So with the implementation of mounts and taming we've seen much faster transportation and the ability to carry heavier loads when mounting wagons to horses.
    With this I've noticed one inconvenience that I personally found made building a bit more.. tedious.
    When dismounting a horse while pulling a wagon you not only disconnect from the wagon but you also dismount the horse.

I would love for the devs to allow your horse to remain tethered to the wagon with a radius that once you walk away to far it recalls the horse to your inventory.

Just a recommendation ☺

Please no, i don't want this bad albion style of mounting/dismounting in this game. 😖

@Shivashanti ahhh I remember playing Albion back in the early testing days, that does kinda remind me of the way they handled it. I don't think it would as bad as that, especially if your horse is tethered to a wagon so movement speed is already very impaired so there's no abusing a quick getaway. Or atleast a mechanic similar that can really only be utilized when gathering or transporting heavy loads.

@Bhan well yeah that's right, but it's also not that bad just to respawn the horse, idk. I just don't wanna have those perma mounts like in albion 😄

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured