bug can't build anything in my house

• Community Manager

@PeachMcD If you want to build a house on the same plot as the bugged house, only Prometheus can delete it. However if you're willing to build a house on a different plot, I can insta-build it for you. 😉

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Specter said in bug can't build anything in my house:

@PeachMcD If you want to build a house on the same plot as the bugged house, only Prometheus can delete it. However if you're willing to build a house on a different plot, I can insta-build it for you. 😉

Thanks m8! At this point I'm not choosy as long as it's in Meridian. I'm just about ready to throw in the towel at this point, tbh. It took me three tries to get past the Server Disconnect error, and then the crafting function didn't work and the coords under the minimap were overlaid and unreadable so I had to log out and start over.

Then I got in again and it was all sweet but when I looked at the map to orient myself I got distracted and AGAIN clicked the wrong bloody X -- SO close to the one that closes the map -- and kicked myself out again. 😰 😕 😲 🤕

When I tried to get back in, it was the 'Loading World' hangup. Repeated 3 times before I came here to whine about it. Thanks for listening. You're a star!

Gotta go to work now. I might try playing this game again in a few days, but no rush about this house thing anymore. I'm f;in DEFEATED for a little while.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured