Several UI feedback and other issues/bug
Zori last edited by Zori
- 'Drag and drop' on chest storage and lack of auto-stack makes storing feel like a tedious process. This can be remedied by a 'right click' store, much like how picking up items work.
- Certain buildings in the city doesn't show on the minimap (Woodworkshop and others (1A)
- Lack of descriptions on debuffing effects on player icons, i.e; Necrotic disease, Death Mark, etc. etc.
- Buildings does not have names/identifiers other than their physical appearance, over time this will not be a problem but the lack of name would certainly help out newcomers.
- Players can add the same items on the enchanting table and still get the same bonus/benefit - not sure if this was intended (1B)
- Lack of chat tabs isolation - Guild/Local/Party/World, etc.
- Lack of combat log to test out stats/effects.
Combat System/Character stat feedback.
- Delay on the recognition of stats and effects i.e; putting on a weapon grants its partial stat buff from talents, then enchant effects. Taking off the weapon does the same thing, i.e; removing the weapon first removes the enchant effects, 5 seconds later it then removes the talent effect.
- Skill 'Concussive Strike' harms user (1C)
- Skill 'Frenzy' Randomly turns off
- Random carts everywhere - Players abandoning blueprints, and carts in random places.
- Animals/monster can run through buildings, i.e; a deer/fox/rabbit being chased can walk through a building while players have body collision against it.
- Walking with a cart has no difference on paved road vs unpaved road.
- Mobs can have a 'funny' spawn site which renders them unable to move/react to players around them, i.e they don't defend themselves or react to melee/projectile yet they still get damaged.