Why we need attribute respec options.

• Content Creator

Yet, they have been completely transparent about these things from the beginning, so the aren't pulling anything over on anyone.

I guess any small supposed advantage can be called p2w, just like any amount of repetitive killing can be called grind. That being said, the Devs have made no secret as to how the game will play, and which minor p2w options they may resort to. A pay to respec is hardly gamebreaking at all, and as you can currently max out a characteristics under 2 weeks if you want to push, all it really saves the die-hards is time.

Very early in, they said they would give VIPs a KP boost (and yet, just about every pack you buy gets at least 1 month VIP) and also early in, they said Redpecs would possibly be a cash store item, but was made weekly in the testing phase.

In the same early reveal, they said Races would be restricted mostly to their own planets, and that they didn't want to go either mandatory subscription or true p2w. P2fast may be close, but if the pay option can be done without paying, it isn't really. True pay to win is when they lock some content behind a money wall

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@GamerSeuss on this one I'll chalk it up to Im probably missing something (but everyone else here is as well ?) So maybe someone should write up a how none of this is p2w and better explain how it works .

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I think Nekrage (the op) explained it best and seemingly has way more knowledge than I do. It needs to be something else in-game that is told to people on if it is in and how it works. I personally don't think it should be a super rare thing then you have people that just get left out of everything and may not have time to remake a character just to hopefully not mess it up. That's poor design and accessibility. Even Blizzard learned this

I assume there will be something and hopefully it's just not needlessly hindering and/or something only pvp people can get.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured