Greetings. I would like to suggest some mechanic with animals.
- You can add an animal migration system depending on the time of year.
- The activity of animals varies from time of day (at night peaceful animals sleep, and most predators become more active.)
- Interaction between predators and peaceful animals (peaceful animals are protected from predators, and predators kill peaceful animals).
- The attitude of animals to the players - (for example, you killed a sheep and the nearest sheep either start attacking you - or run away (may depend on the peace or attacking properties of the animal)).
so you can add a chip - that aggressive players (PK) peaceful animals will also avoid or attack
- Let most of the peaceful animals and some predators gather in flocks.
Если не ошибаюсь, то часть этого и так прописывали в новостях игры. А система агра мобов и так распространена в многих играх.
@33hp Nice ideas. I'm particularly a fan of the migration idea, that seems like a really cool feature to tie with the full seasonal system. Different animals are more active at different times.
I don't know if an animal crossbreeding system has been discussed but I think that would be pretty cool as well and would likely add a lot of depth to taming. This could be supplemented with a diet system where tamers rely on gathers to get nutritious meals for pets.
Lol, probably a bit OTT (over the top) but its always fun to throw these ideas out there.
If I'm not wrong Devs planned already a migration system or I red it in another thread. Anyway for what i remeber it should be related to seasons ;).
About the aggro it's a cool idea. Peacefull beasts shoul gather up and flee instead aggressive beasts should gather up to attack together as herd.