Animals

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Greetings. I would like to suggest some mechanic with animals.

1. You can add an animal migration system depending on the time of year.
    2. The activity of animals varies from time of day (at night peaceful animals sleep, and most predators become more active.)
    3. Interaction between predators and peaceful animals (peaceful animals are protected from predators, and predators kill peaceful animals).
    4. The attitude of animals to the players - (for example, you killed a sheep and the nearest sheep either start attacking you - or run away (may depend on the peace or attacking properties of the animal)).
      so you can add a chip - that aggressive players (PK) peaceful animals will also avoid or attack
    5. Let most of the peaceful animals and some predators gather in flocks.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Если не ошибаюсь, то часть этого и так прописывали в новостях игры. А система агра мобов и так распространена в многих играх.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@33hp Nice ideas. I'm particularly a fan of the migration idea, that seems like a really cool feature to tie with the full seasonal system. Different animals are more active at different times.

I don't know if an animal crossbreeding system has been discussed but I think that would be pretty cool as well and would likely add a lot of depth to taming. This could be supplemented with a diet system where tamers rely on gathers to get nutritious meals for pets.

Lol, probably a bit OTT (over the top) but its always fun to throw these ideas out there.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

If I'm not wrong Devs planned already a migration system or I red it in another thread. Anyway for what i remeber it should be related to seasons ;).

About the aggro it's a cool idea. Peacefull beasts shoul gather up and flee instead aggressive beasts should gather up to attack together as herd.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured