Forum Updates (?)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

English:
    Hi!

I noticed some simple "mistakes" in our forum.

1- As shown in the image, there is a discrepancy between the name in the forum section about Alpha 2 and its description.

Forum Updates.png

2- Some of my titles from "The Foundation" were not released for me to change in the forum, the last one released was "General Ambassador", but I already have enough level to a higher title.

3- I'm trying to change my forum avatar picture, without success all day. I receive the notice that the exchange was successful, however, when logging into the forum the photo remains the same.
    EDIT: After many hours my photo changed.

Thanks for the attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Português - BR:
    Oi!

Percebi alguns "erros" simples no nosso fórum.

1- Como sinalizado na imagem, existe uma discordância entre o nome na seção do fórum sobre o Alpha 2 e a sua descrição.

Forum Updates.png

2- Alguns dos meus títulos do "The Foundation" não foram liberados para que eu altere no forum, o último liberado foi o "General Ambassador", porém já tenho level o suficiente para um título superior.

3- Estou tentando trocar a foto do meu avatar do fórum, o dia todo sem sucesso. Eu recebo o aviso de que foi alterado, porém, ao entrar no fórum a foto continua a mesma.
    EDIT: Depois de muitas horas a minha foto atualizou.

Grato pela atenção.

EDIT2: @Prometheus or @Specter? 👀

• Community Manager

@Cremoso I believe your Foundation level is 203 or so, so I've invited you to the First Ambassador and Consul group. You'll have to accept those invites manually.

Prometheus can fix the sub-forum description later when he has time.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Thank you so much @Specter 👊

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured