Weekend Feedback for Alpha 2 Test 2
Put in like, 20+ hours over the weekend (I blame Enchanting & trying to minmax that goddamn magic resistance whilst being 1 tick off every time), some minor suggestions I've thought would make really nice additions to the game this test or the next are as follows:
- Beastiary drop tables. Once you get 100% knowledge on a monster, their drop table should be displayed, or is updated as you get those drops from killing the monsters.
- Verdant Regrowth is kind of underwhelming, add a scaling modifier with CON so it heals more per more endurance you have.
- A sprint ability that slowly drains you Endurance, but gives you a movement speed up buff.
- Hovering over stats should display what they actually do (Looking at you Luck and Fortitude)
- Resting at a campfire should also regenerate all mana.
- Warg helmets for bonus magic resistance
- Bear pelts added into the game to create hide armour from it, providing bonus Armor.
- Some sort of "Heavy" class armour, could be done using animal bones & teeth, since there's no minerals or resources in game atm.
I'm definitely all for ingame knowledge and tool tips. Nothing worse than having to tab out to go read a wiki while trying to play.