House Pythias [HoPy] -- Now Gathering Like Minded People

• TF#3 - ENVOY

:: House Pythias ::

Knowledge is the golden crown; Wisdom, the silver throne

Syndesia's First House; under the banner of Pythias; members will prosper with strength, cunning, and a little luck. Already with the ability to have a town, one in which members will be able ot have their own homes and farms, our House shall be an epicenter of greatness through the unity of our comrades and our allies.

If you are someone who values structured communications, cooperation, building, trading, crafting, and even roleplaying, there will be a place for you in House Pythias.

::Roles::

Roles following the multiple branches of the House hasn't changed much and remain as:

• The Upper and Lower Echelons under the command of the Lord Arcana.
      --Direct Overseers and liaisons for the political and economical upkeep of the House. They double as diplomats and second in commands when the head of the house is away.

• The Researcher's Retinue headed by the Preservator.
      --Researchers into the worlds and the long forgotten relics, the Retinue is responsible for the knowledge kept by the House as well as skill book production.

• The Sparrowhawks which are led by [Redacted].
      --A private Sect that serves a very specific function for the House, which is disclosed to none but select few.

• The Merchant Enclave counseled by the Coin Master.
      --Heading up the goal of trade and finances, the Enclave serves as the branch for imports and exports for the House.

• The Scholar's Legion commanded by the Judicator.
      --The military and justice branch of the House, the legion trains for enemy monster and player alike and is prepared to strike wherever the strength of the House must be.

• The Laborer's League overseen by the Quartermaster.
      --Gatherers, crafters, and builders fill this branch, and play a vital role in the expansion of goods and buildings commissioned by the House.

::IMPORTANT::

Recruitment for all ranks is currently available

Please post your questions, or applications in the postings below. Be sure to use the discord, which will provide temporary membership until full membership is recognized.

::FAQ::

Q1: Why is this guild setup like a government? I want freedom of choice!
    A1: The reason why the guild is set up this way, is because Fractured is going to be every bit of the definition of MMO. People create politics. They also lead to things such as griefing and raiding which is why I aim for this type of setup. You are naturally entitled to your freedom. This is not a dictatorship by any means, but you have to recognize the benefits and dangers of people given such a large amount of freedom and access to vast resources. If we are not organized, it will be disaster, especially when an enemy guild comes knocking.

Q2: Okay, so I have freedom, I want to explore and craft and build, and the whole shebang, but why am I being told to do things that I don't want to do?
    A2: Let me make this clear, both here and the guild charter. You are entitled to your freedom. IF you do not want to work and do your own thing, that is fine. BUT! There has to be a modicum of productiveness on some degree.. I don't care if you want to wander around and explore.. or sit and craft.. or drink all day in a tavern, but you have to at least contribute. This is a dynamic mmo, which means its a living world with thousands of people influencing it.. every tiny bit helps, even if you are telling stories at a pub to cheer on your comrades....

Q3: I understand I have to give a little effort, will I get paid to do so?
    A3: As I have currently planned for... I aim to have a town, and a working system of democracy. This also means economics and the ability to get paid. You CAN get compensated for what you contribute, at the behest of your generous peers. Even if its simply roleplaying selling bread on the streets, you are doing something, and therefore you will earn what you put in.

Q4: I want the fame and prestige of being a leader, but I'm not qualified for it, should I still apply?
    A4:The short answer is no, please don't. I don't want to sound like an absolute arrogant peeve about this, but when I say I am recruiting leaders, I'm talking about people who are able to make time to be available for the planned meetings and retain organizational data. I need effort made, and politics assembled for the leadership positions. The guild is only as strong as its weakest link, and if our weakest link is what is supposed to be our heads, we are in deep trouble....

Q5: Meetings? So this is an actual organization for a game?
    A5: You heard that right. Meetings. I kid thee not when I say I want to be on the ball with this guild, especially since this whole setup is planned for well over a hundred people or more. The branches are in place because the majority of the people should be able to fit into one or more of the roles available. I don't care if you want to play casually, but for those that understand that this game will be partly survival, both pve and pvp and sometimes both at the same time... you have to be somewhat ready to handle the dangers faced.

That does it for the Intro post for the guild. Anyone wishing to sign up may do so below. Please keep an eye out for messages given on either here in the forum, or in the discord channel below.

Guild Link:

https://fracturedmmo.com/guild-profile/id/2532/

Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/DzvN37w

• TF#3 - ENVOY

::Guild Message of the day::

Its been a while since I've announced anything here. Mostly due to working hard to get higher and higher of a pack to further the House. I do hope the members, if any I acquire before release will come and share in the glory that will be Fractured.

--

Welcome all those observing and wishing to join the guild. Please check out the discord link in the introduction post, as the channels for both general use and the specialized roles have been created and set accordingly.

Now currently recruiting all positions for leaders, as well as anyone wishing to join the membership. Look to the coming updates for more information about the guild town that is being planned in the town planning forums coming soon!

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Placeholder

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Placeholder

• TF#3 - ENVOY

This post is deleted!

• TF#3 - ENVOY

This post is deleted!

• TF#3 - ENVOY

This post is deleted!

• TF#3 - ENVOY

This post is deleted!

• TF#3 - ENVOY

This post is deleted!

• TF#3 - ENVOY

This post is deleted!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

It's time to blow the dust off this thing and bring it back to the fore. 😄

And as an eternal friend to House Pythias, I'm glad to have the honor! 😉

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

A bump for our friends in House Pythias!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured