Foundation Point Inc

• TF#10 - CONSUL

So, you visit the forum and discover there's a new feature: Hero profiles. Like any other starving foundation point addict, you rush to your profile for your glorious new quests to raise your internet points to higher levels. Unfortunately, one of those quests require you to create a guild. This is not hard to do, but why would you waste 3 precious clicks on making a guild of your own when there's a much better solution! Without further ado, let me introduce to you: Foundation Point Inc! The one guild for all your foundation point needs. With just one click, you can claim your precious points for free! This is 2 clicks less compared to making your own guild. Join now: https://fracturedmmo.com/guild-profile/id/14/ THE solution to all your foundation point needs.

(In all seriousness, I have created this guild to gather all the people who just want to finish their quest into one guild, instead of hundreds of 1 member guilds. You're free to stay after joining, and I wouldn't be surprised if the devs introduce more quests related to guilds in the future. However, it is very unlikely this guild will still exist after the game goes live and the foundation ends.)

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Thanks for this simple opportunity Vengu. But I chose your 'guild' for now, cause you were the only one shown to me with a beastman 😄

Edit: Oh nice now I can see a couple more beastman guilds. But I'll still stay with you for now, if you are okay with it 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@casgadom said in Foundation Point Inc:

Thanks for this simple opportunity Vengu. But I chose your 'guild' for now, cause you were the only one shown to me with a beastman 😄

Edit: Oh nice now I can see a couple more beastman guilds. But I'll still stay with you for now, if you are okay with it 😉

Of course! 😄 Members can stay as long as they like, and there's a small chance I will keep the guild and make it a fun social guild at release. It will very much depend on how the game and guilds progress over the months.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

wow we can already create guide nice

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Thank you!!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

You renamed the guild to Sanctum and changed it purpose?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@rofus said in Foundation Point Inc:

You renamed the guild to Sanctum and changed it purpose?

Yep, I'm considering turning it into a serious guild. 😛 It would be a very casual guild though, cba micromanaging it.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured