W.T.H.

• I bought founders pack long long long time ago. Played long long long time ago. Then I played it on Steam before it got yanked and reworked. Now I login and it is asking, no telling me to play it again I have to purchase it? Did I miss something? No way I am going to repurchase this game. If there is a work around to play it, again, through Steam please link it here. Please don't tell me I still need to go through Glyph either. I already migrated it.

There is no need to repurchase the game if you purchased it once. I didn't exactly understand where it is giving issues, could you give more details?

• For starters when I am on steam it only gives options to buy since you re-listed it again after taking it down. So how can I let Steam know I already, own the game, already ported it over to Steam the 1rst time you launched it there? If I log into Glyph the game is no longer there either. It's not listed on Gamigo either. Since you took it off steam and re-listed it again, it took out of my library and acts like I never owned it. When I log into your website here, it doesnt show I own it.

In short , if you already OWNED the game, ported it over to Steam, when you took it off of Steam, it removed it from our library. Now that you put it back on Steam and it's no longer there, the only option you have is to purchase it. Not re-install like it should be. And cannot verify that you own the game because your game is no longer listed on Glyph or Gamigo.

The game has been removed from Glyph an year ago, when Dynamight and Gamigo broke their relationships. The game is now self published by Dynamight.

Regarding the steam page I don't think that's a general case like you described cause many players who bought the game on Steam an year ago are now playing, and I can guarantee that they didn't purchase the game again.

So, question now is, did something happen with this last patch, or is something specific to your account?

• Nope nothing wrong with account. Only stopped playing it when it took itself off of Steam to redo whatever it was at the time they were fixing. After that never thought about it or reinstalling until it popped up again in my recommended games.

Also did not buy the game on Steam, bought it from the Fractured Website. When it ported to Steam 9/15/2022 I transferred my account to Steam. That is what I think the issue is. Because even then, when game ported to Steam you still had to use Glyph to play. If I had bought it through Steam I am sure there would be no issues.

Ok, so you purchased it on the website, then when the partnership with Gamigo came you transferred your account on Glyph.

Did you perform the transfer back from Glyph when the partnership ended?

• No I don't think so. When you guys took yourselves off Steam to rework game is when I stopped playing. So if you partnership ended I probably did nothing as I wasn't actively playing. So honestly I was not aware the partnership ended until I came here.

Ok no issue, it actually means that we know how to solve this.

So, for a few months there has been an automatic transfer tool on the website to handle this, but now it has been removed. https://fracturedmmo.com/transfer/

Just follow the indications that are now on top of that page to request a transfer to that mail address. I got to warn you though that it won't be an instant answer.

• Ok thank you very much for you help and your quick responses it is greatly appreciated.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured