Greeting from an old-timer PROVOCATION

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I would like to know what was spoiled by the cooperation with gamigo and the newly arrived casual children?
    how much has the original trajectory and policy of six years ago been changed?

1. Have they left fulldrop? after all, if it was removed, then the whole economy (which we were promised) simply stops working! THIS is the main moment and anchor around which this world was built!
    2. what about 3 planets - will they be or have they already scored on them?
    3. The system of cities also remains in question, because what I saw on the early builds?
    4. Why the movement of the character remained as disgusting as 6 years ago at the first closed pre-alpha (yes - I am one of the 100 players who attended and supported it)
    5. unfortunately, there are a lot of promises, but in fact what is left of them and what is the current policy?

Guys who have their own questions - also ask in the comments .

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I ASK the administration and @Prometheus respond with text, do not throw off links to the FAQ.
    It's sad to watch you spit in the face of the original community that was waiting for exactly the game that was announced 6 years ago.

To answer your questions:

1. Yes, full drop is still in. Obviously not on Arboreus, because that's what it was promised 6 years ago as you surely remember. On Syndesia the inventory is always lootable. The equip loot instead is based on Karma.

2. We currently have 2 planets. The third one will follow when it is ready.

3. The cities went through many different iterations through the alpha and beta cycle. They still follow the same concepts.

4. Most animations were redone compared to 6 years ago.

5. In short, the game has to compromise here and there to make the design more realistic. For example, the game isn't fully horizontal any more, but incorporated some vertical elements. The basic design though is the same.

@spoletta If the stuff falls out depending on karma , then where is the full drop here ? I cried 6 years ago talking about competition with albion, but you decided by some kind of "magic" that KARMA would only work against the PC, and what's the point of me going to the PK if I don't get anything by killing a person who has positive karma but will lose everything in the event of my death? Then remove the pvp altogether , it does not make sense and logic . It does not complicate the game, but simplifies it by making it possible to always put on the best things and go to the boss with one thought in my head "I won't lose anything"

That's not how it works and in fact no one is going into legends with full equip.
    When you get killed your equipment gets damaged, so in any case you are very wary of what you wear.

Also, killing people at legends has its own reward of stealing the legend, which has a summoning cost.

@spoletta damaged items are destroyed ? or am I just losing my margin of safety , or are you slowly going to remote them ? I check the messages above my head "funny attempts to kill me" And again I don't care about the rewards for killing the boss , I've been waiting for 6 years! damn it , 6 years ! what would I be told later , we changed our minds , man . Now you won 't get anything for the murder , the man died - got up - fixed - ran to kill you with his friends ( and you will lose everything because you killed him and lost karma ) what is the meaning of open pvp for a solo player ?

If you had follown the development, you would know why.
    It was made so that there was more pvp.

Looting equipment is useless for the killer, since it is damaged and so cannot be sold. The real reward for a PK is the inventory of a character. Gold, rare reagents, divine rewards, and maybe their cart. That's why a pk roams around. Surely not to loot a yellow durability tier 1 armor which he will not even pick up from the body.

At the same time though losing the equip sucks a lot for the victim. So people were not engaging in pvp for the fear of losing it.

This was the best compromise. PKs get their reward, but the damage on the victim isn't uselessly big.
    Except if you have bad karma, in which case you also lose equip.

Tartaros clearly will keep the full loot rules when it is out.

why raise the graphics so much and focus on it if unfortunately (checked with archived video (

) the differences are not great, but they are)
    In the game, the pleasantness of graphics and animation is important, not its coolness.
    everything faded and it's not really bad, but we need at least some colorfulness, action, and not stupid standing still with the attack button clamped for three minutes.(if it's both warriors)

That video you linked is from a long long time ago.

Today the pvp looks like this, there's plenty of color and action.

@spoletta then what is the point of a PC at all if the most expensive is the equipment that is made for many hours and is almost the most expensive on the character. after all, then the Pc just won't pay off, once they don't let you into the city, the NPCs hunt, so the players can also pick up the most valuable (equipment) that you've been doing for several days.

IT is PREDICTED that almost no one will play for demons, because the event is not initially profitable, the loot from even 10 people simply will not cover the cost of equipment.

@spoletta In other words, Albion online, which was just released 6 years ago (and not 1 alpha test where people are afraid of something) look! do you think it 's like a game that no one fights ? yes , there the economy only keeps on full drop ! no one can take a step without a good fight ! 10x1 , 50x10 what 's the difference this game throws you into a cycle of events in which you have to find your niche! it turns out to fight fight ! it doesn 't work out , run away ! And what about you? you create conditions in which it will be easier for the player to lure someone to kill me so that he can then kill him himself or his friends who are hiding in advance, who again will not suffer any losses since they killed the PK... I don't understand what you're doing....

@33Hp Facts say otherwise. There's been plenty of PKs under these rules. And they find it VERY convenient to be one.

In fact these rules had to be introduced, because there were simply too many. And they did it under human rules with human limitations for being PK, not even with demons.

@spoletta said in Greeting from an old-timer PROVOCATION:

@33Hp Facts say otherwise. There's been plenty of PKs under these rules. And they find it VERY convenient to be one.

In fact these rules had to be introduced, because there were simply too many. And they did it under human rules with human limitations for being PK, not even with demons.

so for such people, you have allocated an entire planet on which it is almost impossible to have a PK - this has already solved this problem.

You keep using the term PC, but I'm not sure what you mean with that.

@spoletta said in Greeting from an old-timer PROVOCATION:

You keep using the term PC, but I'm not sure what you mean with that.

I apologize for the translator's mistakes

@ZagZag said in Greeting from an old-timer PROVOCATION:

@spoletta In other words, Albion online, which was just released 6 years ago (and not 1 alpha test where people are afraid of something) look! do you think it 's like a game that no one fights ? yes , there the economy only keeps on full drop ! no one can take a step without a good fight ! 10x1 , 50x10 what 's the difference this game throws you into a cycle of events in which you have to find your niche! it turns out to fight fight ! it doesn 't work out , run away ! And what about you? you create conditions in which it will be easier for the player to lure someone to kill me so that he can then kill him himself or his friends who are hiding in advance, who again will not suffer any losses since they killed the PC... I don't understand what you're doing....

I support and I am interested in your opinion @spoletta

you can write that this is the company's policy and you have never played games with full drop such as Rus, Minecraft, DayZ, Tarkov, Albion... there is also a system of punishment, but why are you trying to combine the incompatible. why do you cram restrictions with MMO in which PK is just an aesthetic pleasure for which they are punished accordingly to the game.

after all, even the simplest and most interesting (as a DND master, I like to ask this) how does the world explain the influence of karma on the loss of things? - anyone can say that it's just the will of the developer - he is God and he sees it that way. BUT then why all the other restrictions ? after all, then, as zagzag said, it's easier to just loom, interfere, annoy and bully players, pissing them off and provoking aggression, and then kill without hindrance, because he was the first to attack.

and finally to this topic about PK, do not forget that the dissatisfied write mostly, which are usually a minority, and the satisfied sit and enjoy the game (or what they were promised) And how many times this minority, to which developers listen, has brought good projects to the grave cannot be counted. I really hope that you will come to your senses and reconsider this policy of helping casual people (which is already present) and will not break everything completely.

@spoletta I suggest a new topic once you have no answers to PK.
    What about trading? are you going to change it, or just a general dump of things that will constantly fall in price due to long crafting and things that are not lost.

I have a bit of issues following your posts.

In any case don't worry that the game wasn't tiered toward casuals. PKs are still out and abound. They simply don't have free reign any more, being a PK has consequences now, which has always been the design of the world of Syndesia. Having Pks on that world is allowed but not as the norm, they have to feel the consequences of choosing that route. If you want to slaughter at will without consequences you play on Tartaros, that's a more Rust like experience.

As for trading, it is a hotly debated topic at the moment. Devs are making some final adjustments to crafting and durability to make sure that the economy is healthy.

of course , I doubt very much that our suspicions will reach the development team , but still the question is - as I understand wipes will no longer be after the final release of the game ? if so, imagine what will happen after a few months, for example, on the planet of people, where, thanks to the karma system, equipment will not be lost, therefore it will become in excess on the market and it will lose in price - as a result, in a few months everyone will have top-end armor and weapons, because nothing restricts the economy in this regard.

I'll give you a mirror example on the simplest minecraft (I hope you played it) if you play with the inventory preservation team, then the entire server is already running in the strongest ekiirovka in 2 days.

and the fact that you limit resources on planets will not help in any way - it will just slow down the achievement of this ceiling - as soon as this happens, the game will die.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured