Continued development of fracturedtools

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hey!
    I have been maintaining and updating fracturedtools for almost two years.

https://fracturedtools.com/
    https://forum.fracturedonline.com/topic/14120/fractured-tools

Unfortunately, I recently stopped playing the game because I have many other responsibilities in my personal life.
    A lot of people write me that I do an awesome job creating this site, which makes it easier to play the game and compose enchants, and ask when the next update will be. The last fracturedtools update was at the end of this spring. I am a programmer by trade, and unfortunately I spend my free time on other things/projects after hours that I do for other people. That's why we haven't had updates or newly planned features yet.

The problem is that I'm no longer motivated and it's a waste of my time to do this in a charitable way. Maintaining a server or a domain costs money every year. Adding new updates, optimizations or other things means many hours spent. Not to mention adding new features. Currently, thousands of people use this tool from more than 50 countries.

Therefore, I would like to ask you all, would you like me to continue working on fractured tools? If, yes then would you be willing to support this project? Would our community be willing to do so? I am thinking of patronite or paypal programs, for example. Setting milestones and goals, etc.

• server and domain maintenance (annually)
    • updating
    • development of tools, new functionalities.

Then I would take an active part and continue to work on the tools until we have e.g. a paid server or individual goals. A lifetime supported site that would be public.
    Unless you have some other idea e.g. some small annual fee for use?

I've had some suggestions to sell the project, but I'm not going to do that.
    Otherwise the project will die.

I'm very curious what you think about this topic. Let me know below and fill out the survey. We will have a better picture of it. 🙂

Greetings

• @Tajger i think people would be willing to help out financially.. i know i would if it was cheap.

I love the site!!!

• As being the one who reached out to you originally I'd like to see this project worked on. This community seems pretty chill and I think a lot of people would chip in some money just to see this tool updated with all the new reagents and a more optimized search. I know there's probably also be some people willing to help you out throw ideas your way. Hope to see continued development on this! 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

It's been almost a week since my last message.

It's a bit of a shame that activity on the forum is not too high, and many people are not currently playing. But I understand that people stopped playing a bit for some reasons. Thanks that two people wrote back in the thread. There are also some people who have spoken to me privately and want very much for me to continue developing the project. They are also eager to help and support fractured tools. Thank you guys!

Anyway, I've decided to give it a try and we'll see how things develop in the next few weeks, e.g. if we can raise some money to maintain the server and domain, etc.

Thanks for voting: @FahQ @Junkie @Hexite @argottt @Sawahya that you would be able to support the project.
    This just shows how you guys care about me continuing to develop the site so that this project doesn't die.

If you can then spread the word further because we need patrons.

Thanks once again 😊

https://fracturedtools.com/

CTRL+F5 😀

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Good news 🙂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured