Some minor feedback items + Future taming suggestions

• Hi all,

Just a bit of feedback from me playing around for an hour or so today. So, off the bat I will say great work so far. The development feels very good and is progressing well.

Topic 1:
    This is more of a suggestion, but rather than have all unknown spells greyed out with their full description, perhaps have the Icon and then "Unknown - You have not yet discovered this skill". Why? Because the mystery of not knowing what a skill is, but the potential to learn that skill drives you into wanting it more. It adds value to the skill (and therefore game). Anyone that truly want's to min-max will be able to find this on a wiki easy enough.
    3db53a61-eac2-492b-9bdc-7ab8dd16e717-image.png

Topic 2:
    When running with a spear, the spear is not correctly positioned with the character model. Nothing serious, but worth pointing out as it looked a bit odd.
    943f77b4-1ed4-488e-a7cd-81fec7f31381-image.png

Topic 3:
    This might be my lack of understanding, but it looks like in the pet/summon tree, the end passive skill is incorrectly spelt? I think this should be Warlock unless I am mistaken. I could be incorrect and this could be intentional. Please correct me if so.
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/warlock
    eed76e44-8dc6-4aae-b9c1-58716ab12ad6-image.png

Topic 4:
    The summoner tree. Unless I am mistaken, I was of the impression that tamed animals such as wolves (when developed) will benefit from the passives within this tree. If so, I would perhaps consider changing the term "summons" to "minions / followers" etc, so that tamed animals also benefit from these bonuses and the description is a bit clearer.
    858b8acf-8f65-4fb1-a58e-a8a7c42a860f-image.png

As a side note on the topic of tamed creatures. Please also consider adding a hunger system for the pets. That is a feature I have always enjoyed in previous games.

Anyway, hope that this bit of feedback helps and as always, keep up the fantastic work.

Thank you for you feedback!

About the hunger system for pets, right now the pets are not really implemented. Taming is just a placeholder, so I'm sure that we will a see a lot more in that area.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured