Tutorial bug

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

If you ignore the Tutorial from the beginning, you do your skills, but after a while you want to complete the Tutorial, so if you date the skills as required, it will not be confirmed and it is not possible to continue .... tried with a friend

• Wiki Editor

@Pogman said in Tutorial bug:

If you ignore the Tutorial from the beginning, you do your skills, but after a while you want to complete the Tutorial, so if you date the skills as required, it will not be confirmed and it is not possible to continue .... tried with a friend

You mean the part with the Skillset?
    Did you really chosed the right ones? I had yesterday someone who confused 2 abilities.
    Also, did you tried just to place the requested abilities into the Preset, instead of others too?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Kralith said in Tutorial bug:

@Pogman said in Tutorial bug:

You mean the part with the Skillset?
    Did you really chosed the right ones? I had yesterday someone who confused 2 abilities.
    Also, did you tried just to place the requested abilities into the Preset, instead of others too?

Yes,skillset...
    Nooo,i choose right...when I created new char,so was not the problem...

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured