Infinite loading

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Hey, I haven't tried to play since alpha 1 test 1 where I was having performance issue and nothing changed, I'm stuck on the "loading world" screen and can't even play.

It's pretty disappointing since I paid for a game I found interesting but can't try it at all.

Hope it will be fixed so I can try all the new features 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@suruq said in Infinite loading:

Hey, I haven't tried to play since alpha 1 test 1 where I was having performance issue and nothing changed, I'm stuck on the "loading world" screen and can't even play.

It's pretty disappointing since I paid for a game I found interesting but can't try it at all.

Hope it will be fixed so I can try all the new features 🙂

Heya @suruq - I feel your pain!! I have also encountered the 'loading world' bug. I'm hoping things will get easier but I have found a workaround in the meantime... It requires persistence, I'm afraid.

1. Give the 'loading world' screen 5 minutes and then exit the app.
    2. Wait a minute or two for the app to fully close down.
    3. Log in again. Repeat until you get the 'Dropped from Server' error, which kicks you back to the character selection screen.
    4. Let that sit a minute to make sure your toon is out all the way. Go again.
    5. If you get kicked back out and the life/endurance/mana bars all read 666666's switch toons and try to log in the other one. If that one gets in you can log it out and it SHOULD let you log in your main toon. [When I've tried to get that same toon in again, if it DOES get in, I'll usually get a different bug where I can't access the crafting menu and the minimap coords are overlaid and unreadable. This is a bug that's been posted]

It is a total pain, I know! Some days I can't get in at all, but if I have time and patience to give it a few tries I can usually play, and I'm actually really enjoying the game once I get in or I wouldn't bother.

It's an alpha, y'know? The tiny team of devs is trying to balance putting new content out with fixing known issues & responding to players in real time. Hope to see you in there sometime soon! 🖖

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Thank you I'll try that but i hope it will be fixed.
    (Or i should buy a better computer 🤔)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@suruq said in Infinite loading:

(Or i should buy a better computer 🤔)

heya @suruq - During the first alpha, I assumed that this problem was bc of my old potato, but then saw people in the forum talking about getting in no problem with older & less powerful smaller laptops. So I don't think that's where the issue is; but I definitely plan to install a more powerful graphix card before the actual launch.

Let me know if my method works for you, ok? Or maybe you'll find an easier workaround!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured