ideas What y can do to improve the game

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hello
    I’m going to give you some ideas that I feel could improve the game.
    Usually these are things that as a player and testing the game I feel are missing or could be improved.

1- The talent tree should be bigger.

I feel that the talent tree is too small. Any player likes to have a unique character and this is only feasible with a very large talent tree (such as what happens in Path of Exile. An almost infinite tree that makes each character unique and with infinite possibilities. That's why the game has a lot of fame)

2- needs healing ability (to be able to resurrect allies) and summon (to be able to summon allies).

when we die we have to walk a lot and end up wasting a lot of time, besides that it is difficult to find friends.
    it becomes tiring

3- indication of where the party members are on the map

4- give to get up near the area where you died or in the nearest city or at home

5- there could be a transport (it could be a train) with stops to shorten the journey time from one side of the map to the other. players could take gank (this train could be built by city owners across the map)

Note: if there is no city in the middle of the map, you cannot build the line in that area.

6- Should appears a skull on the map to know where we died

7- players should be able to destroy some craft materials created by other players except those inside someone's yard.
    this will avoid material car walls, bonfires or other blueprints on the map.

I will update this post with more ideas

• Content Creator

@David353 said in ideas What y can do to improve the game:

1- The talent tree should be bigger.
    I feel that the talent tree is too small. Any player likes to have a unique character and this is only feasible with a very large talent tree (such as what happens in Path of Exile. An almost infinite tree that makes each character unique and with infinite possibilities. That's why the game has a lot of fame)
    2- needs healing ability (to be able to resurrect allies) and summon (to be able to summon allies).
    when we die we have to walk a lot and end up wasting a lot of time, besides that it is difficult to find friends.
    it becomes tiring
    3- indication of where the party members are on the map
    4- give to get up near the area where you died or in the nearest city or at home
    5- there could be a transport (it could be a train) with stops to shorten the journey time from one side of the map to the other. players could take gank (this train could be built by city owners across the map)
    Note: if there is no city in the middle of the map, you cannot build the line in that area.
    6- Should appears a skull on the map to know where we died
    7- players should be able to destroy some craft materials created by other players except those inside someone's yard.
    this will avoid material car walls, bonfires or other blueprints on the map.

1. This is only an Alpha test, there has been no indication that this is the final form of the Talent Tree. It may get expanded or diversified later, as more elements of the game are finalized that might utilize it.

2. They've said healing type spells were coming, again, this is an Alpha and not all the skills/abilities have been implemented yet. I'm unsure if they mentioned any kind of resurrection spells/abilities, but as in MMOs, I always feel they cheapen death, I actively hope they don't include them, or make them very hard to use and costly to 'equip' as a skill.

3. They've already said they plan to implement this. In fact, at one point, I thought it was on the list of what was implemented in this test, but it appears not to have made the cut, this time, but worry not, this is coming.

4. An option to respawn near your corpse when you die isn't needed in this game because you can fall unconscious several times before you die, and regenerating your stamina to prevent death is relatively easy to come by. Just carry stones and sticks with you to make fires, and when you see your red bar getting to about half, make a campfire.

If you do manage to die in the game, there are two options, 1. Respawn at your House, and 2. Respawn at the last City you visited (slept at their Tavern) so if you always make sure to sleep at the taverns near where you plan to hunt, you have that option already.

1. The talk about fast transport has been batted around quite a bit. They in general want to severely limit fast transport options in the game. We're already going to have mounts and some portal-type transport, and there is talk about docks for seafaring being thrown in. Except on the Human world, any kind of Train/Rail system just wouldn't fit the asthetics of the game. The humans are the only ones supposed to have any real Tech level at all.

2. Although this isn't in and of itself a bad idea, it's purely a convenience ask and by no means necessary to game play. You have plenty of time before hitting the respawn button to jot down your map coordinates for where you died. If you don't, that's on you

3. Being able to clean up some blueprints is already being discussed in a couple other threads. A blueprint that has never been added too should probably expire after 24hrs, but some blueprints can be partially filled and stay longer in my opinion. Campfires especially. It is strategic to go into an area and set up a few partial campfires just needing 2-3 stones/sticks to finish and leave them there for emergencies when you come back through...quite similar to old waystations in medieval times and hunting blinds/lodges where a small supply cache is often left for those who might need it, and a space is already cleared and firewood set aside for a camp.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

for example, We could get up at the last bonfire we made in the woods.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured