Challenge. Found all cities.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I see that there are still many free points on the map, in those places where there may be cities. Since this test is about cities, guilds and individual players can found cities so that there are no empty seats. Now money has no other use, so I propose to help developers with testing. Let's revive all the cities on the motherland.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Ya the small ones need 5 and large 15 so ya.. Not gonna fill up lol

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Wika I got 7,000 after spending evenings with the goblins. Playing solo. I was not looking for gold, I needed skills and eyes of knowledge. I'm sure anyone who has studied all monsters 100% for the sake of knowledge points has no less gold than me. I do not suggest to those who are not interested in going for gold, I suggest those who have gold to invest it in cities. If someone plays in a group they will have 15,000. For 15,000, only 2 players need to unite.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@catraccoon Yep gold is easy to get.. Just mean finding enough players left to fill more cities will be tough. You can only have one house claimed at any point either in city or outside a city. So if most already have a house somewhere giving it up to relocate and start a new city may be tough is all. Hell I will give gold to folks who need house plots still.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Wika There are very few features in the game right now. I think if we fill the cities with a minimum number of players, we can populate the entire mainland. The test will be over soon and I suggest we have some fun last. No hard work, just fun for those entering the game right now. There is no need to rebuild the whole city, only the town hall, perhaps a bank. You can have a country house and then changing the city will not affect your home.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured