Custom dictates

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Custom dictates that an overlord should introduce its existence to the soon to be subjugated masses.
    In line with that, I say greetings. I am Nazul...
    well Ifritth on the forums, I suppose....errr...I'm not sure if I should be in character now or only when I'm controlling my character in game...

Anyway,
    Remember the name!
    Errr...also, keep up the good work Devs.
    I will be praying to myself that your vision is brought to perfect fruition.
    ...What?! did you think that an Overlord such as myself would acknowledge the existence of a being greater than I? Haha...Do not make me laugh mortal.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hello Ifritth!

LG
    Mata

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@ifritth said in Custom dictates:

Custom dictates that an overlord should introduce its existence to the soon to be subjugated masses.
    In line with that, I say greetings. I am Nazul...well Ifritth on the forums, I suppose....errr...I'm not sure if I should be in character now or only when I'm controlling my character in game...

Anyway, Remember the name!
    Errr...also, keep up the good work Devs. I will be praying to myself that your vision is brought to perfect fruition.
    ...What? did you think that an Overlord such as myself would acknowledge the existence of a being greater than I? Haha...Do not make me laugh mortal.

Welcome aboard Nazul 🤗

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@finland said in Custom dictates:

In line with that, I say greetings. I am Nazul...well Ifritth on the forums, I suppose....errr...I'm not sure if I should be in character now or only when I'm controlling my character in game...

Anyway, Remember the name!
    Errr...also, keep up the good work Devs. I will be praying to myself that your vision is brought to perfect fruition.
    ...What? did you think that an Overlord such as myself would acknowledge the existence of a being greater than I? Haha...Do not make me laugh mortal.

Welcome aboard Nazul 🤗

Thanks, captain 🙂

@mata said in Custom dictates:

Hello Ifritth!

LG
    Mata

Thanks Mata 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hello and welcome 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Custom dictates a god should ignore pesky heroes as they die from hubris, but I'll make an exception this time. Greetings, inferior creation.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hello Ifritth. Welcome :slight_smile:

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@chrightt said in Custom dictates:

Custom dictates a god should ignore pesky heroes as they die from hubris, but I'll make an exception this time. Greetings, inferior creation.

Lmao!😆

Ho?! which are you @chrightt? a god? a pesky hero? or dead from hubris? Goes without saying that you are the last of those 3; for all the old gods are dead. Killed by these hands!

I shall accept your greetings and spare your remaining lives as I am feeling rather benevolent this hour.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@frost said in Custom dictates:

Hello and welcome 🙂
    @grimilde said in Custom dictates:
    Hello Ifritth. Welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks, @Frost, @Grimilde. Looking forward to growing alongside you, the devs and this very welcoming community :slight_smile:

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Lmao!😆

Ho?! which are you @chrightt? a god? a pesky hero? or dead from hubris? Goes without saying that you are the last of those 3; for all the old gods are dead. Killed by these hands!

I shall accept your greetings and spare your remaining lives as I am feeling rather benevolent this hour.

Seems like you're unfamiliar with the english language. "they die from hubris" refers to the "pesky heroes". Goes to say I'm of the former, greeting the latter. 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Greetings and salutations Nazul, I do hope our roads cross one day so that I may see what you really are.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@deity said in Custom dictates:

Greetings and salutations Nazul, I do hope our roads cross one day so that I may see what you really are.

Greetings @Deity. We won't leave our crossing to faith. I'll be looking forward to it

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Lmao!😆

Seems like you're unfamiliar with the english language. "they die from hubris" refers to the "pesky heroes". Goes to say I'm of the former, greeting the latter. 😉

lool, naa. That was a rhetorical question in a sarcastic tone. 'ho' conveyed the sarcasm and the question was used to imply that although you are a 'god', you are also - dead from hubris. I then went on to point out that I smote all the old gods with these hands.

Errr...Speaking of understanding English, you cant use "former" and ''latter'' when refering to one of 3 options. 😏

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Lmao!😆

lool, naa. That was a rhetorical question in a sarcastic tone. 'ho' conveyed the sarcasm and the question was used to imply that although you are a 'god', you are also - dead from hubris. I then went on to point out that I smote all the old gods with these hands.

Errr...Speaking of understanding English, you cant use "former" and ''latter'' when refering to one of 3 options. 😏

But I was only talking about two options.... You really don't get it. God or Hero. RIP unworthy one.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Lmao!😆

But I was only talking about two options.... You really don't get it. God or Hero. RIP unworthy one.

lool, I look forward to meeting you on the desolate plains of Tartaros @chrightt 😉

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Welcome bro.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

hi bro players

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hey. How's it going?

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Got a long way to go before you're an overlord good buddy 😉

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

By Galvanos! You daemons are so busy fighting yourselves, I come to think it is out of pity, you have not yet been all wiped out by the champions of Tyros. I must admit though it would certainly be a feat of epic memory if one of you could both kill the other, and fight off Tyros' zealots. Up to the challenge? 😉

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured