[Suggestion] Guild of Adventurers

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Good for anyone reading manga and see animes that's right ... A guild where everyone can create quests or get quests ...

the player needs an item that drops from a monster, but does not have time to attempt to drop, he places that mission with a reward in gold or items and if any player thinks it's worth taking that mission and goes behind and drops those items and complete this quest.
    I do not know how the AI โ€‹โ€‹of the game will work, but it can also the NPCs that put quests in this guild (even the developers themselves, who think of any quest)
    very simple, may have other mechanics too, I find interesting the players themselves also increase the amount of quests and things they can do in the game.

also leave your ideas

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Easier a panel (mural) in cities ?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I wouldn't call this kind of offers as Quests, but rather tasks or jobs. Just to maintain the difference between the two: In quests you yourself have to complete a given objective - fe. craft a recipe. In tasks you just have to return with requested item. It doesn't matter how you obtained it - got it from a drop, stole it from someone, bought it cheaper or crafted yourself.

Post boards in cities would be a great solution for public tasks - when you don't care who handles the job.
    If you want the reward for the task to stay inside your guild (or guild alliance) a guild postboard would be great ๐Ÿ™‚

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I think that this is an excellent idea considering this is a player driven economy. It would be a lot easier to just put in an item request than having to spam chat trying to find someone who is willing to sell. Maybe they could even give titles for accomplished adventurers.

Copyright ยฉ 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured