Can't log in

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Earlier today I kept getting "log in failed - try later"
    Finally i get past that msg only to get dropped back to character select screen after half a load bar fills

• Same here.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Still no go 😞

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Looks like the free event is a failure. Not been able to play at all so not seen anything to convince me to purchase

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Morbeous This is not a "free event" this is a stress test. It's meant for us players to come and help the devs without having to pay anything, and to get a free preview of the game while they can see what would happens if they released the game really, and fix it before they REALLY release their game.

U gotta see this as a car crashing on a wall, we're the test dummies and they use the results to improve the car structure so when they sell it, ur face wont go trough the windows at the first rock on the road.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I was able to login. However, I had to go do something and logged out but tried to come back and log in and it said I had to wait for my character to time out. I can see if I was switching characters but coming back to the same character you should be able to log back in immediately.

• @Squeekit said in Can't log in:

Earlier today I kept getting "log in failed - try later"
    Finally i get past that msg only to get dropped back to character select screen after half a load bar fills

They are patching to increase server stability

• @Yogdrael said in Can't log in:

@Morbeous This is not a "free event" this is a stress test. It's meant for us players to come and help the devs without having to pay anything, and to get a free preview of the game while they can see what would happens if they released the game really, and fix it before they REALLY release their game.

U gotta see this as a car crashing on a wall, we're the test dummies and they use the results to improve the car structure so when they sell it, ur face wont go trough the windows at the first rock on the road.

Well Said, This is not "EARLY ACCESS" it is an Alpha 2 stability test, there will be bugs. The best thing we can do is educate the team on what we see or come across.

The harder we push the system and the more things we identify the better the game will be.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured